Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | silver female
1 2
hello there i'm looking for an all silver dragon with crystal primary gene i willing to give you 10k-40k IT MUST BE FEMALE
hello there i'm looking for an all silver dragon with crystal primary gene i willing to give you 10k-40k IT MUST BE FEMALE
@bluewing1110

XXX Silver dragon or a dragon in the white-grey range?
@bluewing1110

XXX Silver dragon or a dragon in the white-grey range?
can i see it
can i see it
can i see it
can i see it
@Smikkles
@Smikkles
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@bluewing1110
What do you mean by a silver dragon?
Are you looking for a dragon that is literally the color silver or a dragon that looks silver?
Or a white or grey dragon that imitates or looks like a silver dragon?

@xBleedingHeartsx
Thanks ^^'
@bluewing1110
What do you mean by a silver dragon?
Are you looking for a dragon that is literally the color silver or a dragon that looks silver?
Or a white or grey dragon that imitates or looks like a silver dragon?

@xBleedingHeartsx
Thanks ^^'
I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for,but hope these one is ok. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49752430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497525/49752430_350.png[/img] [/url] She looks pretty silver,,
I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for,but hope these one is ok.

49752430_350.png

She looks pretty silver,,
how much do you want for it
@LordVoxman See above, unless you already went over this in PMs or such. ^^;

@bluewing1110 If you want people to see what you say in the forums, you need to use the @ symbol and write their name after it, like I did here. c: You should always do that unless you're talking to the person who started the thread and they say "don't ping" (pinging=tagging with the @) or that they are subscribed. But if you're talking to someone on your own thread, they may forget all about it and never see your answer!
@LordVoxman See above, unless you already went over this in PMs or such. ^^;

@bluewing1110 If you want people to see what you say in the forums, you need to use the @ symbol and write their name after it, like I did here. c: You should always do that unless you're talking to the person who started the thread and they say "don't ping" (pinging=tagging with the @) or that they are subscribed. But if you're talking to someone on your own thread, they may forget all about it and never see your answer!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
1 2