Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Karida
1 2
Putting content such as towns, cities and other places here.
Spiral Town
Common place for new trainers to pick starter, this town has been growing ever since after a massive fire. The townsfolk managed to keep a large park maintain at the center and around town.
Volt Town
Having a powerplant and tons of electric types, Volt Town quickly had it's first gym leader. Providing power to cities and towns close to it this town has become famous for battling, contest and work. Electric Gym
Putting content such as towns, cities and other places here.
Spiral Town
Common place for new trainers to pick starter, this town has been growing ever since after a massive fire. The townsfolk managed to keep a large park maintain at the center and around town.
Volt Town
Having a powerplant and tons of electric types, Volt Town quickly had it's first gym leader. Providing power to cities and towns close to it this town has become famous for battling, contest and work. Electric Gym
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@Brambleheart
Made a quick map that I can update as we add things to your list. I'm also subscribed to this thread now so you shouldn't need to ping me again.

2u5dx6h.png

I can work on my character next.
@Brambleheart
Made a quick map that I can update as we add things to your list. I'm also subscribed to this thread now so you shouldn't need to ping me again.

2u5dx6h.png

I can work on my character next.
Alright! Thanks for making the map! I'll make my character in a separate post or add to the list.
Alright! Thanks for making the map! I'll make my character in a separate post or add to the list.
Name: Alair Denholme

Appearance: Alair is of average height and slender, with a bit of a runner's build. He has fair skin and short, blonde hair that's inclined to be fluffy more than laying flat. His eyes are a yellow-green.

Personality: He cares deeply and intently for his family, friends, and pokemon. He enjoys learning but dislikes busy work. Alair pays close attention to what is going on around him and drawing conclusions from that. Sometimes, this makes it seem like he has a "sixth sense," however, any real psychic could tell you that that is not the case. He's curious and has a desire to discover the unknown.

Background: Alair is an only child and has good relationships with his mother (Audrianna) and father (Gianni).

Pokemon:
Iris - goomy(f)[starter] - lvl28
Holt - luxio(m) - lvl24
Cassia - azumarill(f) - lvl22
Name: Alair Denholme

Appearance: Alair is of average height and slender, with a bit of a runner's build. He has fair skin and short, blonde hair that's inclined to be fluffy more than laying flat. His eyes are a yellow-green.

Personality: He cares deeply and intently for his family, friends, and pokemon. He enjoys learning but dislikes busy work. Alair pays close attention to what is going on around him and drawing conclusions from that. Sometimes, this makes it seem like he has a "sixth sense," however, any real psychic could tell you that that is not the case. He's curious and has a desire to discover the unknown.

Background: Alair is an only child and has good relationships with his mother (Audrianna) and father (Gianni).

Pokemon:
Iris - goomy(f)[starter] - lvl28
Holt - luxio(m) - lvl24
Cassia - azumarill(f) - lvl22
Name: Bramble Heart
SO: Lesbian
Personality: Sometimes quiet, talkative and serious
Appearance: 5'4, brown skin, shoulder length black hair that is naturally curly, dark brown eyes that look black, a bit chubby, wear glasses, often wear large clothes and a messenger bag
Background: Bramble recently moved away from home. Mostly setting out to collect as many pokemon as she can, she has a decent knowledge of pokemon and types.

Badges:1
Volt Town

Pokemon:
Dieno (m)(starter) Lv 25
Hustle
Dragon Breath, Crunch, Headbutt, Dragon Rage

Floette (f) Lv 25
Flower Veil
Magical Leaf, Fairy Wind, Razor Leaf, Vine Whip

Palpitoad (f) Lv 25
Hydration
Bubblebeam, Mud Shot, Round, Uproar

Stufful (f) Lv20
Fluffy
Brutal Swing, Baby-Doll Eyes, Flail, Tackle

Extra:
- Tends to keep all pokemon at the same level
- Spends a lot on food and books
- Doesn't like to be forced into anything
- Cries a bit too much
Name: Bramble Heart
SO: Lesbian
Personality: Sometimes quiet, talkative and serious
Appearance: 5'4, brown skin, shoulder length black hair that is naturally curly, dark brown eyes that look black, a bit chubby, wear glasses, often wear large clothes and a messenger bag
Background: Bramble recently moved away from home. Mostly setting out to collect as many pokemon as she can, she has a decent knowledge of pokemon and types.

Badges:1
Volt Town

Pokemon:
Dieno (m)(starter) Lv 25
Hustle
Dragon Breath, Crunch, Headbutt, Dragon Rage

Floette (f) Lv 25
Flower Veil
Magical Leaf, Fairy Wind, Razor Leaf, Vine Whip

Palpitoad (f) Lv 25
Hydration
Bubblebeam, Mud Shot, Round, Uproar

Stufful (f) Lv20
Fluffy
Brutal Swing, Baby-Doll Eyes, Flail, Tackle

Extra:
- Tends to keep all pokemon at the same level
- Spends a lot on food and books
- Doesn't like to be forced into anything
- Cries a bit too much
Bramble walked around Volt Town for a little while. Her Floette was laying on her shoulder sleeping. Looking at her phone she fondly remembered yesterday. Betting the electric gym was easy once her Tympole evolved into Palpitoad. Though that Emolga did cause trouble for her Dieno, Bramble managed to win. She honestly didn't think she could win a badge so soon. A little worried that she wouldn't be a good pokemom trainer. Sighing Bramble brought up the map from her phone. It said the route three would be north of this town along with first city.
Bramble walked around Volt Town for a little while. Her Floette was laying on her shoulder sleeping. Looking at her phone she fondly remembered yesterday. Betting the electric gym was easy once her Tympole evolved into Palpitoad. Though that Emolga did cause trouble for her Dieno, Bramble managed to win. She honestly didn't think she could win a badge so soon. A little worried that she wouldn't be a good pokemom trainer. Sighing Bramble brought up the map from her phone. It said the route three would be north of this town along with first city.
(Volt Town? Where is that meant to be? I don't think I even have a mark for it on the map.)

Alair sat just off the road north of Spiral Town. The river here was fast-flowing as a rule, but it pooled deeply where he had chosen to rest. He tossed a pokeball into the air and an azumarill appeared in a flash of light. Patting the rabbit-like pokemon on the head, he asked her, "Think you could find us some fish for lunch?"

"Rrriiil!" she trilled and nodded, before bouncing into the water with a splash. Even though Alair kept food on hand that he could use to feed the four of them, he preferred cooking something fresh when he could. And you couldn't get much fresher than a fish you had just caught.
(Volt Town? Where is that meant to be? I don't think I even have a mark for it on the map.)

Alair sat just off the road north of Spiral Town. The river here was fast-flowing as a rule, but it pooled deeply where he had chosen to rest. He tossed a pokeball into the air and an azumarill appeared in a flash of light. Patting the rabbit-like pokemon on the head, he asked her, "Think you could find us some fish for lunch?"

"Rrriiil!" she trilled and nodded, before bouncing into the water with a splash. Even though Alair kept food on hand that he could use to feed the four of them, he preferred cooking something fresh when he could. And you couldn't get much fresher than a fish you had just caught.
(It's in between Sprial Town and City 1. You can add cities, town and other places if you want too. Message me the details.)

Heading to the gate towards route three she stopped. The ground shook a bit beneath everyone. Was a battle going on nearby? Looking around she didn't see any pokemom fighting. Suddenly an explosion happened nearby. Floette clinged to her shirt as Bramble fell to the ground. People scattered as another explosion was set off. Getting back up she sent out her other pokemon, Dieno and Palpitoad. In case anyone needed help and to steady herself. Walking away from the site she could hear multiple ambulances, police cars and pokemon coming.
(It's in between Sprial Town and City 1. You can add cities, town and other places if you want too. Message me the details.)

Heading to the gate towards route three she stopped. The ground shook a bit beneath everyone. Was a battle going on nearby? Looking around she didn't see any pokemom fighting. Suddenly an explosion happened nearby. Floette clinged to her shirt as Bramble fell to the ground. People scattered as another explosion was set off. Getting back up she sent out her other pokemon, Dieno and Palpitoad. In case anyone needed help and to steady herself. Walking away from the site she could hear multiple ambulances, police cars and pokemon coming.
^
^
(I guess I'm just surprised that you made a new area so quickly, since we had Spiral Town already set up to start from. I'm guessing the earthquakes are created by Big Bad's team? Maybe trying to isolate Volt Town in some capacity? Its strongest trainers are electric-themed after all, so ground would be super effective. In that case, I can mirror the earthquakes on the south side of town and have our characters eventually meet in the middle.)

It didn't take Cassia long to have enough fish for the four of them and soon Alair had them cleaned and roasting over a fire. When the food was almost ready, he released his other two pokemon from their pokeballs. The luxio stretched in typical feline fashion before settling himself by the fire to wait. The goomy placed luxio between herself and the fire.

They paused for a moment while eating at a rumbling sound, almost like thunder, but the sky was clear. Silence returned and they had almost finished the meal when they heard the cracking sound of tearing wood. Alair shot to his feet and got to the road. To the north, dust was rising, alongside flocks of small bird pokemon. Volt Town was to the north. He couldn't see anything from here because of the trees. What had happened? Alair doused the fire, recalled his pokemon, and started toward the town at a jog.
(I guess I'm just surprised that you made a new area so quickly, since we had Spiral Town already set up to start from. I'm guessing the earthquakes are created by Big Bad's team? Maybe trying to isolate Volt Town in some capacity? Its strongest trainers are electric-themed after all, so ground would be super effective. In that case, I can mirror the earthquakes on the south side of town and have our characters eventually meet in the middle.)

It didn't take Cassia long to have enough fish for the four of them and soon Alair had them cleaned and roasting over a fire. When the food was almost ready, he released his other two pokemon from their pokeballs. The luxio stretched in typical feline fashion before settling himself by the fire to wait. The goomy placed luxio between herself and the fire.

They paused for a moment while eating at a rumbling sound, almost like thunder, but the sky was clear. Silence returned and they had almost finished the meal when they heard the cracking sound of tearing wood. Alair shot to his feet and got to the road. To the north, dust was rising, alongside flocks of small bird pokemon. Volt Town was to the north. He couldn't see anything from here because of the trees. What had happened? Alair doused the fire, recalled his pokemon, and started toward the town at a jog.
1 2