Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lightning Nest Needed!
1 2
Hi! Are there any lightning flight members with a nest I can rent? I can pay in treasure, gems, or food points!
Hi! Are there any lightning flight members with a nest I can rent? I can pay in treasure, gems, or food points!
qxfbNFj.png
@CalamariDreamer

I have some available in 3 days.
@CalamariDreamer

I have some available in 3 days.
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Cool!! Thank you! If I can't find another one available sooner between now and then, I'll @ you again!
@Looshiana

Cool!! Thank you! If I can't find another one available sooner between now and then, I'll @ you again!
qxfbNFj.png
@CalamariDreamer No probs! :D
@CalamariDreamer No probs! :D
Art_shop.png
@CalamariDreamer did you find someone? If not I have nest free today :)
@CalamariDreamer did you find someone? If not I have nest free today :)
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

No i didn't!! I would love to rent your nest ^^; thank you! Do you want any kind of payment in return?
@Looshiana

No i didn't!! I would love to rent your nest ^^; thank you! Do you want any kind of payment in return?
qxfbNFj.png
@CalamariDreamer If you wanna help with some food would be good :) (im the worst trying to get these children well fed hahaha, in what am I wasting my gathering turns? xD )
@CalamariDreamer If you wanna help with some food would be good :) (im the worst trying to get these children well fed hahaha, in what am I wasting my gathering turns? xD )
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Sounds good! I'm sending a Wildclaw and a Coatl so I'll send you some meat and seafood points! If that's all good I'll send them all together in a Crossroads!
@Looshiana

Sounds good! I'm sending a Wildclaw and a Coatl so I'll send you some meat and seafood points! If that's all good I'll send them all together in a Crossroads!
qxfbNFj.png
@CalamariDreamer Feel free to send anytime you are ready ;D
@CalamariDreamer Feel free to send anytime you are ready ;D
Art_shop.png
@CalamariDreamer 1 Egg. They tried. xD
@CalamariDreamer 1 Egg. They tried. xD
Art_shop.png
1 2