Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nox's Newbie Hatchery
1 2 3 4
@DawnLore

Welcome to FR! I'm on my phone right now which hates flight rising so I'll get her sent later when I'm on my laptop :)

To link a dragon you need to go to the dragon's page (all dragons in the available dragon post are linked) and click on the generate code button under the gene information. You want to copy the BB code which will give you a linked image to the dragon.
I can explain that with images later if you need me to :)

Also, if you have any other questions about FR in general feel free to PM me!
@DawnLore

Welcome to FR! I'm on my phone right now which hates flight rising so I'll get her sent later when I'm on my laptop :)

To link a dragon you need to go to the dragon's page (all dragons in the available dragon post are linked) and click on the generate code button under the gene information. You want to copy the BB code which will give you a linked image to the dragon.
I can explain that with images later if you need me to :)

Also, if you have any other questions about FR in general feel free to PM me!
Cinus_small.png
@NoctisEternal
Ok thanks! ^^
@NoctisEternal
Ok thanks! ^^
bump
bump
Cinus_small.png
@NoctisEternal [b]Account Join Date: 2019-06-24[/b] [b]Dragon or Pair:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53110107] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531102/53110107_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional Notes: Do you have any tips in regards to getting your desired color for hatchlings? Im trying to go for dark colors for my dragons.[/b]
@NoctisEternal
Account Join Date: 2019-06-24
Dragon or Pair:

53110107_350.png

Additional Notes: Do you have any tips in regards to getting your desired color for hatchlings? Im trying to go for dark colors for my dragons.
@DeusRegis

I'll get him sent over now!

To get a specific colour in your hatchling you need to look at the colour range of the parents. The hatchlings will be a random colour from this range.
The colour range is dictated by how far apart the colours are on the colour wheel, selecting the shortest distance for the range.

For example, my pair Skull and Bones have a very narrow range as they both have White as their secondary and tertiary (meaning that is the only colour for the hatchlings to get) and their primaries (Black and Oilslick) are next to each other on the wheel so all the hatchling will be either Black/White/White or Oilslick/White/White.

If you want dark colours I would use the Scrying Workshop to see what colours it is you like. Then get dragons with those colours or with a range including them to breed the hatchlings you want :)

The colours are listed in order in the scrying workshop. Pearl and Maize link up to complete it.
@DeusRegis

I'll get him sent over now!

To get a specific colour in your hatchling you need to look at the colour range of the parents. The hatchlings will be a random colour from this range.
The colour range is dictated by how far apart the colours are on the colour wheel, selecting the shortest distance for the range.

For example, my pair Skull and Bones have a very narrow range as they both have White as their secondary and tertiary (meaning that is the only colour for the hatchlings to get) and their primaries (Black and Oilslick) are next to each other on the wheel so all the hatchling will be either Black/White/White or Oilslick/White/White.

If you want dark colours I would use the Scrying Workshop to see what colours it is you like. Then get dragons with those colours or with a range including them to breed the hatchlings you want :)

The colours are listed in order in the scrying workshop. Pearl and Maize link up to complete it.
Cinus_small.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
@NoctisEternal
Account Join Date: June 28
Dragon or Pair: I’m unsure of how to link but it’s the the very last mirror female!
Additional Notes: (Any questions etc can go here. Leave blank if you don't have anything to add :) )
@NoctisEternal
Account Join Date: June 28
Dragon or Pair: I’m unsure of how to link but it’s the the very last mirror female!
Additional Notes: (Any questions etc can go here. Leave blank if you don't have anything to add :) )
skull_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuu6u.pngMVUcb3M.pngskull_small_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuu6w.png
@Duxcloo

I'll send her over :)

I've explained how to link a dragon in the FAQ post, though let me know if you want me to explain it again!
@Duxcloo

I'll send her over :)

I've explained how to link a dragon in the FAQ post, though let me know if you want me to explain it again!
Cinus_small.png
boop
boop
Cinus_small.png
Bump
Bump
Cinus_small.png
1 2 3 4