Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Crystal/Facet Radioactive XX?
Fell in love with the look of the pure green crystal/facet when I bred one on accident, but finding any more for sale has been nearly impossible. I've managed to get two more, but I'd like two pairs, so that I can try to breed an XXX (my first breeding project lol >w< )

Tertiary type wouldn't be too important, and neither is breed. Ideally I'd like to have a non-guardian one, but whatever works. Need a male, preferably ;w; My coatl has a goldenrod tertiary so anything closer to radioactive or on the other side of the line would be awesome. I have a little over one mil treasure, and 600 gems; would be willing to offer whatever of it is needed.

My bebs -
Male Guardian
Female Coatl
Female Guardian (just got this one today ^w^)

I also have a couple of dragons born from the first two that I'd be happy to trade for a male for the coatl. They're both Guardians, Radioactive XX? with crystal/facet/basic.

Thanks so much! ^w^

Fell in love with the look of the pure green crystal/facet when I bred one on accident, but finding any more for sale has been nearly impossible. I've managed to get two more, but I'd like two pairs, so that I can try to breed an XXX (my first breeding project lol >w< )

Tertiary type wouldn't be too important, and neither is breed. Ideally I'd like to have a non-guardian one, but whatever works. Need a male, preferably ;w; My coatl has a goldenrod tertiary so anything closer to radioactive or on the other side of the line would be awesome. I have a little over one mil treasure, and 600 gems; would be willing to offer whatever of it is needed.

My bebs -
Male Guardian
Female Coatl
Female Guardian (just got this one today ^w^)

I also have a couple of dragons born from the first two that I'd be happy to trade for a male for the coatl. They're both Guardians, Radioactive XX? with crystal/facet/basic.

Thanks so much! ^w^

I know you already bought one from me, but I have a couple breeding pairs that produce a lot if you want more.

@Elvaneyl
I know you already bought one from me, but I have a couple breeding pairs that produce a lot if you want more.

@Elvaneyl
faxrqz.jpg
@HollowKnight - I'd definitely be interested in another pair of babies! ^w^ What prices would you have in mind?
@HollowKnight - I'd definitely be interested in another pair of babies! ^w^ What prices would you have in mind?
@Elvaneyl I usually sell them for about 20kt-25kt, depending on the breed. I don't actually have any on hand right now (all the ones I have for sale have butterfly) but I'll let you know when I do!
@Elvaneyl I usually sell them for about 20kt-25kt, depending on the breed. I don't actually have any on hand right now (all the ones I have for sale have butterfly) but I'll let you know when I do!
faxrqz.jpg
@HollowKnight That's perfect! I really appreciate it ^w^ Thank you so much!
@HollowKnight That's perfect! I really appreciate it ^w^ Thank you so much!