Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [h] hoard (elim, apr, fest chest+) [w]fc
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@furo Is it possible for you to put a egg on hold for me? I can definetly get All Fc needed by tomorrow?
@furo Is it possible for you to put a egg on hold for me? I can definetly get All Fc needed by tomorrow?
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@shadowfur yes thats fine!
@shadowfur yes thats fine!
CvyoOwu.png
@furo
Alrighty thank you so much!
@furo
Alrighty thank you so much!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@furo Could I get Veteran Shoulder and Leg Scars for 90fc?
@furo Could I get Veteran Shoulder and Leg Scars for 90fc?
148jgoj.jpg2q9hy12.jpg
@furo I am interested in your [item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes]! Can I pay with 25 fc (12.5kt) and 45500t?
@furo

I am interested in your Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes ! Can I pay with 25 fc (12.5kt) and 45500t?
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
@childish yes, that works just fine! :> @jaxmyne sure! send a crossroads :)
@childish yes, that works just fine! :> @jaxmyne sure! send a crossroads :)
CvyoOwu.png
up
up
CvyoOwu.png
@furo Hello! Would you be willing to trade away one each of Solarium, Suntouched Marble, and Exalted for slightly off of LAH, averaging 30g per chest, for 180 FC?
@furo Hello! Would you be willing to trade away one each of Solarium, Suntouched Marble, and Exalted for slightly off of LAH, averaging 30g per chest, for 180 FC?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@furo Do you still have the starsilk wingdrapes? I saw someone bought them earlier but they're still on your main post so I wasn't sure if you had multiple copies or if you just forgot to remove it:0c If you have it I'd love to buy it!
@furo Do you still have the starsilk wingdrapes? I saw someone bought them earlier but they're still on your main post so I wasn't sure if you had multiple copies or if you just forgot to remove it:0c If you have it I'd love to buy it!
@tropickle oh goodness me, i forgot to edit my post-
i currently only have one solarium chest left which id gladly trade with you for 50 fc :>
@tropickle oh goodness me, i forgot to edit my post-
i currently only have one solarium chest left which id gladly trade with you for 50 fc :>
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13