Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite "Cringey" Interests?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
Steven Universe, Supernatural, and Youtubers probably!
Steven Universe, Supernatural, and Youtubers probably!
for my age, being into care bears and pokemon could be seen as kinda cringey..
for my age, being into care bears and pokemon could be seen as kinda cringey..
J0opiUV.png
nick / tumblr
When I read the post, I thought it said 'Creepy' instead of 'Cringey' XD

Possibly Vocaloids though? I don't really keep up with others to know if the stuff I like counts as cringey or not. :x
When I read the post, I thought it said 'Creepy' instead of 'Cringey' XD

Possibly Vocaloids though? I don't really keep up with others to know if the stuff I like counts as cringey or not. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
anime, yarn, and books.
anime, yarn, and books.
yarn lover, and book lover forever
I hate the term "cringey"... but I have always loved magical girl shows, despite the fact I was a huge tomboy as a kid.

It's a comfort thing for me, I guess. I've never been keen on that whole "it's magical girls but DARK" sub-genre we see in recent years...
I hate the term "cringey"... but I have always loved magical girl shows, despite the fact I was a huge tomboy as a kid.

It's a comfort thing for me, I guess. I've never been keen on that whole "it's magical girls but DARK" sub-genre we see in recent years...
creepypasta
the only thing that makes it cringy are the fangirls and the bad OCs which basically every fandom has so eh
creepypasta
the only thing that makes it cringy are the fangirls and the bad OCs which basically every fandom has so eh
akueye3.png

I really hate cringe culture, truly. people should be able to like whatever the heck they want. I'm glad cringe culture has died down in the past few years. for my less-accepted interests, I love minecraft and undertale is hella good. so is glass animals and twenty one pilots.

you shouldn't have to explain why you are the way you are, I think it's silly.

I really hate cringe culture, truly. people should be able to like whatever the heck they want. I'm glad cringe culture has died down in the past few years. for my less-accepted interests, I love minecraft and undertale is hella good. so is glass animals and twenty one pilots.

you shouldn't have to explain why you are the way you are, I think it's silly.
Hi hello I’m an adult and I like dolls. Not baby dolls or porcelain dolls (though, I’m not gonna knock the people who like those either, cause like...it’s the same song in a different key), but I like fashion dolls and kid’s dolls and antique dolls. I love creepy dolls, too. It’s a weird hobby. But I’m a weird person.
Hi hello I’m an adult and I like dolls. Not baby dolls or porcelain dolls (though, I’m not gonna knock the people who like those either, cause like...it’s the same song in a different key), but I like fashion dolls and kid’s dolls and antique dolls. I love creepy dolls, too. It’s a weird hobby. But I’m a weird person.
All glory to the Flamecaller
“[fandom] as Vines” videos. They’re so stupid and low-effort, but addictive, and once in a while you find one that absolutely nails (a) character/s. And the fandom for which I’ve watched entirely too many of these is…

Unfortunately, if JoJo isn’t considered cringe already, it will be soon based on how EVERYWHERE it’s been lately and how many dumbasses spam JoJokes in every available comment section. Within that fandom, a lot of the dudebro (do people still say that?) fans hate shipping when I’m deep in CaeJose and JotaKak. Even more specifically, inter-Part villain ships (e.g. Kardio, Kiraboss) are interesting…

Stuffed animals, anime figures, and dinosaur figures; I know they’re a waste of space and money, but I kind of want to try out toy photography…

The 2D Love/self-shipping community… you get creeps and people who take it too far, but those are a smaller minority than the NSFW proportion of the furry fandom.

"[fandom] Disney theme songs" videos, occasionally. They don't always fit, but it's so fun when they do.
“[fandom] as Vines” videos. They’re so stupid and low-effort, but addictive, and once in a while you find one that absolutely nails (a) character/s. And the fandom for which I’ve watched entirely too many of these is…

Unfortunately, if JoJo isn’t considered cringe already, it will be soon based on how EVERYWHERE it’s been lately and how many dumbasses spam JoJokes in every available comment section. Within that fandom, a lot of the dudebro (do people still say that?) fans hate shipping when I’m deep in CaeJose and JotaKak. Even more specifically, inter-Part villain ships (e.g. Kardio, Kiraboss) are interesting…

Stuffed animals, anime figures, and dinosaur figures; I know they’re a waste of space and money, but I kind of want to try out toy photography…

The 2D Love/self-shipping community… you get creeps and people who take it too far, but those are a smaller minority than the NSFW proportion of the furry fandom.

"[fandom] Disney theme songs" videos, occasionally. They don't always fit, but it's so fun when they do.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Supernatural, dnd (less so, but still), apparently some people find dragon age cringey?, Lady Gaga, cosplay/ren faire, and wynonna earp.
Supernatural, dnd (less so, but still), apparently some people find dragon age cringey?, Lady Gaga, cosplay/ren faire, and wynonna earp.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25