Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dovah's PWYW doodle shop [OPEN]
1 2 3
Ok, I've been gone for two years and my hoard of gems and treasure and festival currency is disappointingly empty for my glorious return.

So here's how this is gonna work:

All orders are pay what you want! From a single treasure to however much you want to pay for this. What you pay me is going to determine how much effort I put into this.

If you pay one treasure I will probably give you the stupidest 5 second doodle I can muster and it might not even look like your character.

Treasure, gems, and current festival currency is all fair game. Any items from my bribe list are fair game too!

I've also been gone for two years and missed a lot of apparel. If you have any of those cool looking hands apparel that I missed out on, I really dig those too tbh.

Examples you say? I have not drawn a dragon in two years.

Have some old stuff.

And some new stuff that isn't flight rising dragons

Otherwise I have a link to my old art shop from back when I was more active linked in my forum signature, it has fancy thumbnails.

I will draw dragons or whatever character you want to toss at me. Only thing off limits is characters with a very human face. Not confident in that, but more monstrous or just anthro characters with humanoid anatomy are not off the table.
Slots

[1] OPEN
[2] OPEN
[3] OPEN

I may or may not open this again once I get through three of them. Depends. These are very casual and I don't feel like making a form so just show me your character or dragon and let me know how much you plan to pay. I'll get started as soon as I can and when it's done I'll ask for payment.

It's a surprise what you end up with, but again I'm valuing these a bit cheaper than my old art shop since these are a bit quicker done anyway.

If you're lost on how much you should pay for something good, take a look at my old art shop linked in my forum signature. These PWYW quick commissions I know are likely going to sell for a lot less. If you're really insistent on something specific (like say a fullbody shaded piece with a whole scene) you'll have more luck talking with me through PMs and we can work something out.

Ok, I've been gone for two years and my hoard of gems and treasure and festival currency is disappointingly empty for my glorious return.

So here's how this is gonna work:

All orders are pay what you want! From a single treasure to however much you want to pay for this. What you pay me is going to determine how much effort I put into this.

If you pay one treasure I will probably give you the stupidest 5 second doodle I can muster and it might not even look like your character.

Treasure, gems, and current festival currency is all fair game. Any items from my bribe list are fair game too!

I've also been gone for two years and missed a lot of apparel. If you have any of those cool looking hands apparel that I missed out on, I really dig those too tbh.

Examples you say? I have not drawn a dragon in two years.

Have some old stuff.

And some new stuff that isn't flight rising dragons

Otherwise I have a link to my old art shop from back when I was more active linked in my forum signature, it has fancy thumbnails.

I will draw dragons or whatever character you want to toss at me. Only thing off limits is characters with a very human face. Not confident in that, but more monstrous or just anthro characters with humanoid anatomy are not off the table.
Slots

[1] OPEN
[2] OPEN
[3] OPEN

I may or may not open this again once I get through three of them. Depends. These are very casual and I don't feel like making a form so just show me your character or dragon and let me know how much you plan to pay. I'll get started as soon as I can and when it's done I'll ask for payment.

It's a surprise what you end up with, but again I'm valuing these a bit cheaper than my old art shop since these are a bit quicker done anyway.

If you're lost on how much you should pay for something good, take a look at my old art shop linked in my forum signature. These PWYW quick commissions I know are likely going to sell for a lot less. If you're really insistent on something specific (like say a fullbody shaded piece with a whole scene) you'll have more luck talking with me through PMs and we can work something out.

tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@Dovah

10k treasure for a picture of my Demon OC?

Yes, I'm expecting a silly doodle.
@Dovah

10k treasure for a picture of my Demon OC?

Yes, I'm expecting a silly doodle.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch

Absolutely. Doodle coming up.
@Enoch

Absolutely. Doodle coming up.
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Dovah Hi, was wondering what I'd be able to get if I pay with a phantasmal halfmask and peacebringer's mantle. Whatever type of art you'd exchange for those 2 items, I'd like to get of him please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42680878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426809/42680878_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dovah

Hi, was wondering what I'd be able to get if I pay with a phantasmal halfmask and peacebringer's mantle. Whatever type of art you'd exchange for those 2 items, I'd like to get of him please

42680878_350.png
starjumper_com.png
@Dovah

Thank you! Let me know when you want payment.
I appreciate it <3
@Dovah

Thank you! Let me know when you want payment.
I appreciate it <3
y0YshUu.png
@dovah could i give you 250g for something of my sona? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3c2be5282b6b859b2ad5b4e0abb162fc/tumblr_pptveeL53u1rulf7ho2_r2_1280.png[/img]
@dovah
could i give you 250g for something of my sona?
tumblr_pptveeL53u1rulf7ho2_r2_1280.png
2a4071489788b28ad3eb30a64959cbdd8d1af108.png
LOVE your work !! 500 gems for Soma?
https://s0ma.weebly.com/ <3
LOVE your work !! 500 gems for Soma?
https://s0ma.weebly.com/ <3
[PERSONA]
@Enoch - Your doodle is complete, please send payment however you wish to! I may have done just a touch more than 10k should pay for because it's a cute character.

@StarJumper - I'll equate that to about 60k treasure. I'll get started as soon as I can!

@Kender @MysticMUTT - I'll add you two to the list! I'll let you know when I need payment!
@Enoch - Your doodle is complete, please send payment however you wish to! I may have done just a touch more than 10k should pay for because it's a cute character.

@StarJumper - I'll equate that to about 60k treasure. I'll get started as soon as I can!

@Kender @MysticMUTT - I'll add you two to the list! I'll let you know when I need payment!
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Dovah

I sent 10k but I'll probably send you a tip later when I have more treasure to spare. Thank you so much!
@Dovah

I sent 10k but I'll probably send you a tip later when I have more treasure to spare. Thank you so much!
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Here you go! Adorable character! Thanks for the opportunity do doodle them! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329292560742744065/593656287821299722/doob1.png[/img]
@Enoch

Here you go! Adorable character! Thanks for the opportunity do doodle them!

doob1.png
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
1 2 3