Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | light declares that
1 2 3 4
light declares that lightning can no longer use "light" in their name

you are now "ning flight"

discuss
light declares that lightning can no longer use "light" in their name

you are now "ning flight"

discuss
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Seconed, sorry interns, we patent the use of light. Only sunshinies will understand
Seconed, sorry interns, we patent the use of light. Only sunshinies will understand
P8PTesm.png
Looks like it's time for a copyright battle between Stormcatcher and Lightweaver
Looks like it's time for a copyright battle between Stormcatcher and Lightweaver
kj3UjDv.jpg
Nah the flight is Lyn. Danish for Lightning. .or some other language where light is not in the word ;)
Nah the flight is Lyn. Danish for Lightning. .or some other language where light is not in the word ;)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@myria

Petition then to name "Lightning" (copystrike 1 by light) "Lynedslag" in danish/Norwegian fashion, as to bring new peace between the two deities.
@myria

Petition then to name "Lightning" (copystrike 1 by light) "Lynedslag" in danish/Norwegian fashion, as to bring new peace between the two deities.
P8PTesm.png
What do we call them, then? Thunder Flight? Bolt Flight? Storm Flight?

Except they're not the element so much as descriptions now.
What do we call them, then? Thunder Flight? Bolt Flight? Storm Flight?

Except they're not the element so much as descriptions now.
FfsFHyt.png
#teamsparkles

Thor would be proud.
#teamsparkles

Thor would be proud.
uuUHH i just work here
uuUHH i just work here
Lightning Runestone
oh, Lightning Flight can still use the term "Lightning Flight". They just have to pay the Light Flight 10,000 treasure every time they do it.
oh, Lightning Flight can still use the term "Lightning Flight". They just have to pay the Light Flight 10,000 treasure every time they do it.
m87ieVe.png
[quote name="Shoz" date="2019-06-26 14:44:17" ] Petition then to name "Lightning" (copystrike 1 by light) "Lynedslag" in danish/Norwegian fashion, as to bring new peace between the two deities. [/quote] Ooh, epic!
Shoz wrote on 2019-06-26 14:44:17:

Ooh, epic!
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3 4