Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting Flight Rising
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I'd love to snag any spare items drifting around! Thank you for taking the time to read this!
I'd love to snag any spare items drifting around! Thank you for taking the time to read this!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
I'd love anything that isn't a dragon thanks!
I'd love anything that isn't a dragon thanks!
kC95kIO.png
May I have anything you might possibly have left.. .thank you very much.
Best wishes !!
May I have anything you might possibly have left.. .thank you very much.
Best wishes !!
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
May i have Zehsa and Cryza? Thank you
May i have Zehsa and Cryza? Thank you
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Im new so anything you have lying around works really <3
Im new so anything you have lying around works really <3
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
I'd love to have a dragon please! (If possible, i'd love to give a home to Zehsa or Lily ^^)
I'd love to have a dragon please! (If possible, i'd love to give a home to Zehsa or Lily ^^)
@FrostLily
is Zafira still available? i'd hate to see such a pretty gal go to waste. i'm a Nature clan and she would fit right in. love her colors!
@FrostLily
is Zafira still available? i'd hate to see such a pretty gal go to waste. i'm a Nature clan and she would fit right in. love her colors!
[s]If he's available, may I [i]please[/i] have Warden? [/s] [s]I hate that I'm separating him from Granna, I'd take her too if I could.[/s] oh no, I've missed you, haven't I? [emoji=tundra sad size=2] Edit: I have been informed that Progens can't leave their lair. :'(
If he's available, may I please have Warden?

I hate that I'm separating him from Granna, I'd take her too if I could.

oh no, I've missed you, haven't I?

Edit: I have been informed that Progens can't leave their lair. :'(
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
Are any dragons available? They are all beautiful and I would like to give one a home ^_^
Are any dragons available? They are all beautiful and I would like to give one a home ^_^
I'm sad to see you go, so many people are leaving FR :( I'd gladly give any of your dragons a new home! They're all beautiful! I'm a cheeky bum so I just took the link for one oof [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52573518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525736/52573518_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm sad to see you go, so many people are leaving FR :( I'd gladly give any of your dragons a new home! They're all beautiful! I'm a cheeky bum so I just took the link for one oof
52573518_350.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26