Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [t] copper muck
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@padfoot6

Sorry to bother again, but 18 gold muck for the rest of your grey slime? I always, always need grey slime ^^;
@padfoot6

Sorry to bother again, but 18 gold muck for the rest of your grey slime? I always, always need grey slime ^^;
@Gaston That would be great! Sorry, I had forgotten to update the post earlier ^^; sending another cr!
@Gaston That would be great! Sorry, I had forgotten to update the post earlier ^^; sending another cr!
@padfoot6
22 black slime and 20 gold muck for 99 copper muck?
@padfoot6
22 black slime and 20 gold muck for 99 copper muck?
@Leafstar17 Sure, that sounds good! Sending cr!
@Leafstar17 Sure, that sounds good! Sending cr!
@padfoot6 I have 10 orange sludge, 5 blue sludge, and 5 silver much I am will to trade for however much Copper muck and Green goo
@padfoot6 I have 10 orange sludge, 5 blue sludge, and 5 silver much I am will to trade for however much Copper muck and Green goo
5F9davC.png
@TheRedHarlequin So, LAH of orange sludge is 1g, blue sludge is 4g, silver muck is 5g, copper muck is 4g, and green goo is 1g

10 orange sludge (10g), 5 blue sludge (20g), 5 silver muck (25g) comes to a total of 55g

Whatever way you want to divide the 55g between copper muck and green goo is fine with me! I think dividing the value in half would mean about 28 green goo and 7 copper muck for all of your mats?
@TheRedHarlequin So, LAH of orange sludge is 1g, blue sludge is 4g, silver muck is 5g, copper muck is 4g, and green goo is 1g

10 orange sludge (10g), 5 blue sludge (20g), 5 silver muck (25g) comes to a total of 55g

Whatever way you want to divide the 55g between copper muck and green goo is fine with me! I think dividing the value in half would mean about 28 green goo and 7 copper muck for all of your mats?
@Gaston restocked grey slime! (let me know if you no longer want to be pinged, I know it's been a while ahhh)
@Gaston restocked grey slime! (let me know if you no longer want to be pinged, I know it's been a while ahhh)
@Gaston Definitely, I'll send a cr!
@Gaston Definitely, I'll send a cr!
up
up
@lyricalmyxteries Sounds good, I believe it would be 20 green goo and 8 copper muck for all your mats if my math is right! Feel free to send a cr if that sounds good to you ^^
@lyricalmyxteries Sounds good, I believe it would be 20 green goo and 8 copper muck for all your mats if my math is right! Feel free to send a cr if that sounds good to you ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13