Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Basically Free Primal Skydancer
[s]I spent 50 gems on this guy before realizing I don't want him at all. He has no breeding cooldown. Payment would be cool but I don't care. Those 50 gems are dead to me. You wanna give me exactly 5 treasure? Go ahead. You have a spare coatl change scroll lying around? Be my guest. His id is #44371998 and he has a scry in the bio.[/s] [b]SOLD[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qJfNdsw.png[/img]
I spent 50 gems on this guy before realizing I don't want him at all. He has no breeding cooldown. Payment would be cool but I don't care. Those 50 gems are dead to me. You wanna give me exactly 5 treasure? Go ahead. You have a spare coatl change scroll lying around? Be my guest. His id is #44371998 and he has a scry in the bio. SOLD qJfNdsw.png
Uh, could I offer 10 gems? @RadTv
Uh, could I offer 10 gems? @RadTv
apparel_black_bow_by_dogi_crimson-dav0o00.gif Another Derp item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif
@TiringJabber0809 sure
@TiringJabber0809 sure
I can give you 40g or even the whole 50g I'm in love with that scry
Watery vaporwavey dragon... I've been looking for one for a while now
I can give you 40g or even the whole 50g I'm in love with that scry
Watery vaporwavey dragon... I've been looking for one for a while now
@TiringJabber0809 @redrumnohj If ya'll wanna work out something go ahead but my part is done
@TiringJabber0809 @redrumnohj If ya'll wanna work out something go ahead but my part is done
eidted: nvm we worked something out
eidted: nvm we worked something out