Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug in Coliseum
For some reason, my Coli loads up perfectly, no lag or anything, but I can't click on anything like it's turned into a photo or a Gif. What's up with that??
For some reason, my Coli loads up perfectly, no lag or anything, but I can't click on anything like it's turned into a photo or a Gif. What's up with that??
@YumikoKamishiro

When you say you can't click on anything, what exactly do you mean?

If the buttons are red/greyed out but the "Organize Party" button is still available to be clicked, then you have to organize your party first. Your party can be disbanded when you exalt a dragon that was a part of your active one. So while you might have had a party set up, if you exalted any dragons recently it might have been cleared.

If you mean that even that button is unavailable and things look like they should be clickable but arent, we might need more information.

How far can you get? You say it loads perfectly but I'm not sure WHAT is loading if that makes sense. Is it the main menu, an actual coli venue, etc.

There are a few general fixes though for the time being:

Clear your cache/cookies
Clearing your cookies/cache should force your browser to refresh itself, which will fix visual glitches and link based glitches.

Check to see if it works in an incognito window
Testing it in an incog/private window will tell you if it's an add-on/extension causing the problem. Since if it works in one of those windows it means something that is installed on the base browser is causing issues - since normally those things aren't installed on the incog/private parts.

Check to see if it works in another browser entirely
If it works in another browser it could still be an add-on/extension you have on your main browser - but it could also just be a problem with your main browser. So if an incog/private window doesn't work - this is a good next step to try.

Check to see if it works on another device if possible.
If the incog/private doesn't work and the other browser also still doesn't work then if it works on another device entirely on the same connection then that narrows it down to something on your original device - such as anti-virus for example.

@YumikoKamishiro

When you say you can't click on anything, what exactly do you mean?

If the buttons are red/greyed out but the "Organize Party" button is still available to be clicked, then you have to organize your party first. Your party can be disbanded when you exalt a dragon that was a part of your active one. So while you might have had a party set up, if you exalted any dragons recently it might have been cleared.

If you mean that even that button is unavailable and things look like they should be clickable but arent, we might need more information.

How far can you get? You say it loads perfectly but I'm not sure WHAT is loading if that makes sense. Is it the main menu, an actual coli venue, etc.

There are a few general fixes though for the time being:

Clear your cache/cookies
Clearing your cookies/cache should force your browser to refresh itself, which will fix visual glitches and link based glitches.

Check to see if it works in an incognito window
Testing it in an incog/private window will tell you if it's an add-on/extension causing the problem. Since if it works in one of those windows it means something that is installed on the base browser is causing issues - since normally those things aren't installed on the incog/private parts.

Check to see if it works in another browser entirely
If it works in another browser it could still be an add-on/extension you have on your main browser - but it could also just be a problem with your main browser. So if an incog/private window doesn't work - this is a good next step to try.

Check to see if it works on another device if possible.
If the incog/private doesn't work and the other browser also still doesn't work then if it works on another device entirely on the same connection then that narrows it down to something on your original device - such as anti-virus for example.

IT7iTv8.png
It won't let me click the "Organise party" or the buttons below them. I've tried refreshing and logging out and logging back in but nothing so far has worked
It won't let me click the "Organise party" or the buttons below them. I've tried refreshing and logging out and logging back in but nothing so far has worked
@YumikoKamishiro

While I would still recommend to try the other tests/fixes, what anti-virus are you using? Some have been causing a bit of issue lately, the most recent being F-Secure - although I cannot recall if it effected the coli, it did prevent all other site pop-ups from working.

@YumikoKamishiro

While I would still recommend to try the other tests/fixes, what anti-virus are you using? Some have been causing a bit of issue lately, the most recent being F-Secure - although I cannot recall if it effected the coli, it did prevent all other site pop-ups from working.

IT7iTv8.png