Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Hidden Hatchery (Temporarily Closed)
Hello Friends!
Welcome to the Non-Existant Hatchery, where dragons love breeding so much, they get too many eggs!

There are several sections, as you can see:
  • Backstory
  • Rules
  • Pairs
  • Pinglist
  • Signatures
  • Donations

BACKSTORY
Gives background information, duh.

RULES
Lists the rules.

PAIRS
Give the pairs, name of the pairs, their breeds, their possible offspring, and prices of offspring.

PINGLIST
Gives lists of people to ping for different pairs or all pairs.

SIGNATURES
Gives signatures featured in the Non-Existant Hatchery.

DONATIONS
Lists acceptable donations.

Now that that's done with, let's get started!
Hello Friends!
Welcome to the Non-Existant Hatchery, where dragons love breeding so much, they get too many eggs!

There are several sections, as you can see:
  • Backstory
  • Rules
  • Pairs
  • Pinglist
  • Signatures
  • Donations

BACKSTORY
Gives background information, duh.

RULES
Lists the rules.

PAIRS
Give the pairs, name of the pairs, their breeds, their possible offspring, and prices of offspring.

PINGLIST
Gives lists of people to ping for different pairs or all pairs.

SIGNATURES
Gives signatures featured in the Non-Existant Hatchery.

DONATIONS
Lists acceptable donations.

Now that that's done with, let's get started!
48e8131ece5654c.png
[center][emoji=book 2 size=3][b]BACKSTORY[/b][emoji=book 2 size=3] [img]http://pixelartmaker.com/art/f7557d0135f50fc.png[/img] [i][b]Several years ago,[/b] there was a war between the fire dragons of the Ashfall Waste and the earth dragons of Dragonhome. The Flamecaller sent her explorers repeatedly to claim what seemed like isolated areas of land in her honor, but when they got there, the earth dragons had already clamed it in the name of the Earthshaker! Eventually, they couldn't take it any longer. The fire dragons sneak-attacked the earth dragons in Dragonhome with all of their fury. As a result, the earth dragons attacked the Ashfall Waste, which caused a war. Eventually, this war made it's way to the Windswept Plateau. It destroyed homes and disbanded clans. This disturbed the Windsinger. He decided to make a plan to end this mess. It worked! He got the Flamecaller and the Earthshaker to work with him to make a floating island called "Peacekeeper's Paradise." It would float above the continent for all devastated dragons to relax on. It started it's journey above the Windswept Plateau and, after a few months, flew right into an experimental storm. This caused Peacekeeper's Paradise to gain a very strong forcefield that made the island and everything on it appear invisible from the outside. Ever since that day, the island was believed to be destroyed, the dragons on it killed, and their hatchlings non-existant.[/i] Is the legend true? [b]Yes, yes it is.[/b][center]
BACKSTORY
f7557d0135f50fc.png
Several years ago,
there was a war between the fire dragons of the Ashfall Waste and the earth dragons of Dragonhome. The Flamecaller sent her explorers repeatedly to claim what seemed like isolated areas of land in her honor, but when they got there, the earth dragons had already clamed it in the name of the Earthshaker! Eventually, they couldn't take it any longer. The fire dragons sneak-attacked the earth dragons in Dragonhome with all of their fury. As a result, the earth dragons attacked the Ashfall Waste, which caused a war.
Eventually, this war made it's way to the Windswept Plateau. It destroyed homes and disbanded clans. This disturbed the Windsinger. He decided to make a plan to end this mess. It worked! He got the Flamecaller and the Earthshaker to work with him to make a floating island called "Peacekeeper's Paradise." It would float above the continent for all devastated dragons to relax on. It started it's journey above the Windswept Plateau and, after a few months, flew right into an experimental storm. This caused Peacekeeper's Paradise to gain a very strong forcefield that made the island and everything on it appear invisible from the outside.

Ever since that day, the island was believed to be destroyed, the dragons on it killed, and their hatchlings non-existant.

Is the legend true?
Yes, yes it is.
48e8131ece5654c.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][b]RULES[emoji=right wing size=1][/b] 1. [b]Ping Me![/b] Note that I am following this thread. However, if you're buying a hatchling, waiting for something new, want to donate, or just want to be pinged for a certain pair, (or all pairs, for that matter,) then you should ping me. 2. [b]Pay Ahead of Time[/b] I would like it if you paid the price ahead of time so that I don't forget! (I also might reduce the price for you if you really want but can't buy.) 3. [b]Limit What You Take and Give[/b] You can only buy up to one hatchling per nest. (When I said "up to one hatchling per nest," I did NOT mean you can buy a fraction of a hatchling!) Also, I only accept money donations of up to 50kT and 25G. 4. [b]Free Signatures![/b] All of the featured signatures are [u]free![/u] 5. [b]Hatchling Previews[/b] You are allowed to request to preview more hatchlings for a certain pair. I will then send you a message showing six possible hatchlings and three possible hatchlings grown up. 6. [b]Automatic Tasks[/b] I will do some things for you so that you don't have to request them. If you buy a hatchling, I will put you on the pair for that hatchling's pinglist. (It's a similar case with when you say you're waiting for something new. You will be placed on the pinglist for all dragons. This is why I asked you to ping me earlier.) Also, when a nest hatches, I will show the results. [/center]Now that we've covered that, let's move on.
RULES

1. Ping Me!
Note that I am following this thread. However, if you're buying a hatchling, waiting for something new, want to donate, or just want to be pinged for a certain pair, (or all pairs, for that matter,) then you should ping me.

2. Pay Ahead of Time
I would like it if you paid the price ahead of time so that I don't forget! (I also might reduce the price for you if you really want but can't buy.)

3. Limit What You Take and Give
You can only buy up to one hatchling per nest. (When I said "up to one hatchling per nest," I did NOT mean you can buy a fraction of a hatchling!) Also, I only accept money donations of up to 50kT and 25G.

4. Free Signatures!
All of the featured signatures are free!

5. Hatchling Previews
You are allowed to request to preview more hatchlings for a certain pair. I will then send you a message showing six possible hatchlings and three possible hatchlings grown up.

6. Automatic Tasks
I will do some things for you so that you don't have to request them. If you buy a hatchling, I will put you on the pair for that hatchling's pinglist. (It's a similar case with when you say you're waiting for something new. You will be placed on the pinglist for all dragons. This is why I asked you to ping me earlier.) Also, when a nest hatches, I will show the results.

Now that we've covered that, let's move on.
48e8131ece5654c.png