Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding request - private
1 2 3 4
Hi! you've been pinged because I urgently need your assistance in creating a breeding pair that I'll be geneing up later!
I need one kid with purple/plum/robin, the other with heather/plum/robin.
Both should have metallic if possible.
I only ask for one kid from each nest for the final pair, the rest are completely yours to do with as you wish! Nesting is totally up to you too, and if you need other compensation please let me know!
@Toska 's 52532795 x @Kikatzu 's Vespana
@Rynnie 's 51573839 x @DeadIce 's Stunner
edit:
@kisfts, would you be willing to lend your gal Kumo to breed with @Kikatzu's 54578191?

@CircuitSketch, would you be willing to lend Lightningstrike to breed with @Kikatzu's 56475085?
Hi! you've been pinged because I urgently need your assistance in creating a breeding pair that I'll be geneing up later!
I need one kid with purple/plum/robin, the other with heather/plum/robin.
Both should have metallic if possible.
I only ask for one kid from each nest for the final pair, the rest are completely yours to do with as you wish! Nesting is totally up to you too, and if you need other compensation please let me know!
@Toska 's 52532795 x @Kikatzu 's Vespana
@Rynnie 's 51573839 x @DeadIce 's Stunner
edit:
@kisfts, would you be willing to lend your gal Kumo to breed with @Kikatzu's 54578191?

@CircuitSketch, would you be willing to lend Lightningstrike to breed with @Kikatzu's 56475085?
Hi! Vespana is actually just fodder, so you may have him if you would like? I'd just ask for the 7kT I had paid for him if so.

If not, I don't mind hosting the nest with Toska's dragon either. ^^
Hi! Vespana is actually just fodder, so you may have him if you would like? I'd just ask for the 7kT I had paid for him if so.

If not, I don't mind hosting the nest with Toska's dragon either. ^^
@Kikaztu
:O I don't have space for him at the moment as I'm hosting a nest for a friend(and they had 4eggs), but I would be so grateful if you could host the nest with Toska's dragon, thank you!
@Kikaztu
:O I don't have space for him at the moment as I'm hosting a nest for a friend(and they had 4eggs), but I would be so grateful if you could host the nest with Toska's dragon, thank you!
@rei711 My dragon is also fodder [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52532795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525328/52532795_350.png[/img] [/url] I would sell for 8k What I could do is if you send over 8k, I can send over the dragon to @Kikatzu
@rei711
My dragon is also fodder

52532795_350.png

I would sell for 8k
What I could do is if you send over 8k, I can send over the dragon to @Kikatzu
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toska
I just expanded my lair and spent my gems, yikes. Give me a bit to hoardsell some stuff and send you 8k(7k and 1g whoops), send your dragon to Kikatzu once you receive my payment!
@Toska
I just expanded my lair and spent my gems, yikes. Give me a bit to hoardsell some stuff and send you 8k(7k and 1g whoops), send your dragon to Kikatzu once you receive my payment!
@rei711

If you didn’t want to keep the parents afterwards, I wouldn’t mind buying the hatchling from Toska either. Depends on what your plans are or if you need to breed them again maybe. ^^

Either way, we have time to figure that out with their current breeding cooldowns and such.
@rei711

If you didn’t want to keep the parents afterwards, I wouldn’t mind buying the hatchling from Toska either. Depends on what your plans are or if you need to breed them again maybe. ^^

Either way, we have time to figure that out with their current breeding cooldowns and such.
@Kikatzu
if we get unlucky and don't get a hatchling we need then we'd need to try again w the breeding, but no worries, I've already paid them for the hatchling. All I ask is you host the nest due to my lack of space :')
@Kikatzu
if we get unlucky and don't get a hatchling we need then we'd need to try again w the breeding, but no worries, I've already paid them for the hatchling. All I ask is you host the nest due to my lack of space :')
@rei711

It’s all good, I will move them to the nesting tab after I wake up tomorrow. Gonna be a wait with the little one though but I don’t mind as long as you have them by August, lol.
@rei711

It’s all good, I will move them to the nesting tab after I wake up tomorrow. Gonna be a wait with the little one though but I don’t mind as long as you have them by August, lol.
I can host the nest for my dragon and @DeadIce 's dragon but if they want to host the nest I'm chill with anything
I can host the nest for my dragon and @DeadIce 's dragon but if they want to host the nest I'm chill with anything
Hello! I don't mind helping breeding projects!
I won't be able to host (I'm not on here enough) but I can totally lend you my dragon! If there is anything left over with hatchlings not wanted, I'll take whatever is left in Stunner's nest. IF there is any, i not, having Stunner back is my only payment.

Just let me know when and I'll send
Hello! I don't mind helping breeding projects!
I won't be able to host (I'm not on here enough) but I can totally lend you my dragon! If there is anything left over with hatchlings not wanted, I'll take whatever is left in Stunner's nest. IF there is any, i not, having Stunner back is my only payment.

Just let me know when and I'll send
Dbg1Fcw.png
1 2 3 4