Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] One Gaoler breed change 200g
1 2
i personally have no need for the scrolls, so i'm offering one up to anyone else who wants it for 200kt or 200g.
send your dragon along with payment my way, and if you'd like i can trade for a dragon of my own as collateral. when the change is done, we will exchange them back!
please ping me if you are interested. cheers!

(note that these are clanbound, so i can't help with progenitors.)
i personally have no need for the scrolls, so i'm offering one up to anyone else who wants it for 200kt or 200g.
send your dragon along with payment my way, and if you'd like i can trade for a dragon of my own as collateral. when the change is done, we will exchange them back!
please ping me if you are interested. cheers!

(note that these are clanbound, so i can't help with progenitors.)
@aufheben

Would you take item trades?
@aufheben

Would you take item trades?
@WillaTheWitch
hello! sorry for the delay. i'm mostly only looking to exchange it for currency, but what items do you have in mind?
@WillaTheWitch
hello! sorry for the delay. i'm mostly only looking to exchange it for currency, but what items do you have in mind?
@aufheben

No worries! I have holiday apparel, familiars, baldwin materials, and the likes! I can send you a more detailed list if you're interested.
@aufheben

No worries! I have holiday apparel, familiars, baldwin materials, and the likes! I can send you a more detailed list if you're interested.
@WillaTheWitch
holiday apparel sounds good!
@WillaTheWitch
holiday apparel sounds good!
@aufheben

This is what I have:

Stonekeeper sash and crown, Illuminated crown, Electrician's crown, Starseer's crown, shady crown, whirlwind crown, frigid crown, diver crown, druidic crown, black iron plates, starlight cloak, pyrite pauldrons, some ghostflame apparel, amber grasps, glitterfreeze ice-trolabe, glitterfreeze halo, murkmirth halo, (paper masques if those count?), and galdgift garlands. I also have a few Joxar items-mistlurker garb, starlight guise, the trident.
@aufheben

This is what I have:

Stonekeeper sash and crown, Illuminated crown, Electrician's crown, Starseer's crown, shady crown, whirlwind crown, frigid crown, diver crown, druidic crown, black iron plates, starlight cloak, pyrite pauldrons, some ghostflame apparel, amber grasps, glitterfreeze ice-trolabe, glitterfreeze halo, murkmirth halo, (paper masques if those count?), and galdgift garlands. I also have a few Joxar items-mistlurker garb, starlight guise, the trident.
@aufheben.... i'll take one for gems :)
@aufheben.... i'll take one for gems :)
FR_TideForge_single_text.jpg
hi guys! sorry for being away for so long... i lost the habit of coming on here to check for replies. i'm also willing to bring the price down a little to 200g.

@WillaTheWitch unfortunately none of those interest me, but thank you very much!

@Ilom84 i'm up for that, if you're still interested.
hi guys! sorry for being away for so long... i lost the habit of coming on here to check for replies. i'm also willing to bring the price down a little to 200g.

@WillaTheWitch unfortunately none of those interest me, but thank you very much!

@Ilom84 i'm up for that, if you're still interested.
@aufheben I'd also take one for gems if you still have one available!
@aufheben I'd also take one for gems if you still have one available!
@Canis
i do, it'll be 200g now; send me your dragon whenever you're ready. thank you!
@Canis
i do, it'll be 200g now; send me your dragon whenever you're ready. thank you!
1 2