Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | »Zhade's Hatchery« AURABOA
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 371 372
@DeathZhade
Hi there! Sorry to trouble you, but I believe I'm on your general pinglist as SugarRose22, and I was wondering if you could change that to my current username, MiniPandaBuns? I recently changed it but still want to be on the pinglist! Thank you so much!
@DeathZhade
Hi there! Sorry to trouble you, but I believe I'm on your general pinglist as SugarRose22, and I was wondering if you could change that to my current username, MiniPandaBuns? I recently changed it but still want to be on the pinglist! Thank you so much!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@DeathZhade May I buy the Cyan/Cyan/Orchid Coatl girl for 300k treasure?
@DeathZhade May I buy the Cyan/Cyan/Orchid Coatl girl for 300k treasure?
VAvbhg2.png
@deathzhade
Can I get a ping for all your XXY Gaolers? As vague a request as that may be haha

(Also omg oops I just saw I sniped a dragon asked to be put on hold off the AH SORRY)
@deathzhade
Can I get a ping for all your XXY Gaolers? As vague a request as that may be haha

(Also omg oops I just saw I sniped a dragon asked to be put on hold off the AH SORRY)
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle
Hi snow, which dragon was that?
And sure thing, I’ll put you down for the Gaolers :)
@Snowbelle
Hi snow, which dragon was that?
And sure thing, I’ll put you down for the Gaolers :)
E5NiyJY.png
@deathzhade
The Grape Stained WC... someone in thread had asked you to hold him but I found him on the AH and said YES PLEASE.
@deathzhade
The Grape Stained WC... someone in thread had asked you to hold him but I found him on the AH and said YES PLEASE.
1HDUhks.png
@Snowbelle
AAH that one, I was asleep at the time ^^
@Snowbelle
AAH that one, I was asleep at the time ^^
E5NiyJY.png
@deathzhade
Hey, i'd LOVE to be on the ping list for Nemo + Anemone's new gaoler babies! Their colour combo is RIGHT up my alley!!
@deathzhade
Hey, i'd LOVE to be on the ping list for Nemo + Anemone's new gaoler babies! Their colour combo is RIGHT up my alley!!
@nuclearkielbasa
Hatched 2 babies today :) One Male and one Female
@nuclearkielbasa
Hatched 2 babies today :) One Male and one Female
E5NiyJY.png
@deathzhade

I am SO interested! How much are you asking for the female?
@deathzhade

I am SO interested! How much are you asking for the female?
@DeathZhade Can I grab [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51827455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518275/51827455_350.png[/img] [/url] for gems?
@DeathZhade
Can I grab

51827455_350.png
for gems?
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 371 372