Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Right Flising Discord
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/583448367690940433/588923652133879819/right_flising_icon.png[/img][/center] Hello! My name is Koalava, I run the Right Flising server with friendly members and staff. We have multiple channels for fun stuff to do, and a suggestion box if another channel needs to be added (no NSFW channels will be added), we hope to get a Flight rising bot up and running soon as well as weekly events. If you would like to join just click [url=https://discord.gg/QsMfjjn]here[/url].
right_flising_icon.png
Hello! My name is Koalava, I run the Right Flising server with friendly members and staff.
We have multiple channels for fun stuff to do, and a suggestion box if another channel needs to be added (no NSFW channels will be added), we hope to get a Flight rising bot up and running soon as well as weekly events.

If you would like to join just click here.
right_flising_fourm.png
Y A M E R O
Y A M E R O
Pringles is all you need, baby!
Hiiiii
Hiiiii
Hello @Koalava! I noticed your server rules state a NSFW channel might be added if requested. Flight Rising does not permit any NSFW content to be posted on or linked to the site, which includes chat groups with NSFW channels. Adding that would make removing this thread necessary. Thanks!
Hello @Koalava! I noticed your server rules state a NSFW channel might be added if requested. Flight Rising does not permit any NSFW content to be posted on or linked to the site, which includes chat groups with NSFW channels. Adding that would make removing this thread necessary. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Oh! No no, no NSFW! I meant for like art and others (probably should clear that up huh sorry..)
@JCStitches Oh! No no, no NSFW! I meant for like art and others (probably should clear that up huh sorry..)
right_flising_fourm.png
@GiverOfLemons Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks! :)
@GiverOfLemons Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.