Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | naming dragons is so hard
1 2 3 4
naming anything really. i can never decide on good names [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f01139b149ebaeda16bdd860611eb1b2/tumblr_inline_n5hmkl9wv61rcrd4r.png[/img] hmm
naming anything really. i can never decide on good names

tumblr_inline_n5hmkl9wv61rcrd4r.png

hmm
Your dragons seem to have very nice names so far o:

EDIT: But yes, I agree... naming anything is difficult. There are name generators, though. Somewhere. ...
Your dragons seem to have very nice names so far o:

EDIT: But yes, I agree... naming anything is difficult. There are name generators, though. Somewhere. ...
Greetings, lost little dragon breeder.

I am C.D. Archibald and I come bearing promise in my words that you should heed with utmost attentiveness. When naming a dragon is should be something distinguished and noble. A dragon is a magnificent creature, is it not? Paired with it, they need magnificent names! Take a look at mine and gaze in awe, if you must. They're names, along with their exemplary pedigree records, make them the greatest dragons of their kind. I love to lead by example, take my hand and I will show you the way. Ta-ta!

- Charles Dillington Archibald, D.C.
Greetings, lost little dragon breeder.

I am C.D. Archibald and I come bearing promise in my words that you should heed with utmost attentiveness. When naming a dragon is should be something distinguished and noble. A dragon is a magnificent creature, is it not? Paired with it, they need magnificent names! Take a look at mine and gaze in awe, if you must. They're names, along with their exemplary pedigree records, make them the greatest dragons of their kind. I love to lead by example, take my hand and I will show you the way. Ta-ta!

- Charles Dillington Archibald, D.C.
Ah yes, as a writer I understand this pain well. Heck, I've spent days trying to find names for my World of Warcraft characters!

So far none of my dragons have given me that hard of a time, and they've all got names within the hour. I feel like it will get worse as I get more attached though. :P
Ah yes, as a writer I understand this pain well. Heck, I've spent days trying to find names for my World of Warcraft characters!

So far none of my dragons have given me that hard of a time, and they've all got names within the hour. I feel like it will get worse as I get more attached though. :P
NAME THEM ALL PETE.
ALL OF THEM.

PETE PETE PETE PETE

JUST RE-PETE IT
NAME THEM ALL PETE.
ALL OF THEM.

PETE PETE PETE PETE

JUST RE-PETE IT
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
I have a terrible time with names too. A few were easy, but some I sit and stare at and nothing comes. Or I just go with something easy and boring, like the colour, thinking I can always change it later. But I bet I never will.

I like Zrcalo's suggestions though... and I bought a dragon after snooping their lair. ^^
I have a terrible time with names too. A few were easy, but some I sit and stare at and nothing comes. Or I just go with something easy and boring, like the colour, thinking I can always change it later. But I bet I never will.

I like Zrcalo's suggestions though... and I bought a dragon after snooping their lair. ^^
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
@amphoteric, I moved your thread over to FRD! You'll get more dragon discussion here. :D
@amphoteric, I moved your thread over to FRD! You'll get more dragon discussion here. :D
Just look around the room and see what's around. Water bottle? TVScreen? DogFood? Vacuum? All very valid names.
Just look around the room and see what's around. Water bottle? TVScreen? DogFood? Vacuum? All very valid names.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
[quote name="Sorikai" date="2014-05-13 06:56:05"]Just look around the room and see what's around. Water bottle? TVScreen? DogFood? Vacuum? All very valid names.[/quote] Is this why there are so many dragons named Butt?
Sorikai wrote on 2014-05-13 06:56:05:

Is this why there are so many dragons named Butt?

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
Naming dragons is so hard! I just really want them to have perfect names. Sometimes I come up with the right name in a few days, sometimes... it takes months and the dragon's still Unnamed. /cry

But if the name is wrong it just keeps bothering me...
Naming dragons is so hard! I just really want them to have perfect names. Sometimes I come up with the right name in a few days, sometimes... it takes months and the dragon's still Unnamed. /cry

But if the name is wrong it just keeps bothering me...
1 2 3 4