Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93
@Evbay

that'll be 100kt and i'll get your order done soon!
@Evbay

that'll be 100kt and i'll get your order done soon!
So....That's a no on the extra battles?
So....That's a no on the extra battles?
MRJWRkO.png
@ann2123

sorry about that, got distracted. still want it done in the arena?
@ann2123

sorry about that, got distracted. still want it done in the arena?
Yep, that's be great
Or you can choose a venue if you like
Yep, that's be great
Or you can choose a venue if you like
MRJWRkO.png
@ann2123 Do you have any spaces open?
@ann2123 Do you have any spaces open?
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF

i think you meant to ping me, ann is just a customer ^-^

would that be for levelling or grinding, because i have spaces open for levelling but grinding will be closed until tomorrow or the day after.
@FionaF

would that be for levelling or grinding, because i have spaces open for levelling but grinding will be closed until tomorrow or the day after.
[quote name="yall" date="2019-06-12 14:08:04" ] @FionaF i think you meant to ping me, ann is just a customer ^-^ would that be for levelling or grinding, because i have spaces open for leveling but grinding will be closed until tomorrow or the day after. [/quote] LOL sorry about that :) I need a dragon finished up he is level 18 now
yall wrote on 2019-06-12 14:08:04:
@FionaF

would that be for levelling or grinding, because i have spaces open for leveling but grinding will be closed until tomorrow or the day after.
LOL sorry about that :) I need a dragon finished up he is level 18 now
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF

no worries!
i can definitely get him levelled to 25, that would be 130kt or 130g, whichever is easiest for you. if you're happy with that, feel free to send him over now and i'll start levelling him up for you!
@FionaF

no worries!
i can definitely get him levelled to 25, that would be 130kt or 130g, whichever is easiest for you. if you're happy with that, feel free to send him over now and i'll start levelling him up for you!
@yall he is on his way with payment
@yall he is on his way with payment
2n7yhs.jpg
@yall ah sweet!
Would you mind leveling two dragons for me once again? Just to level 10 for each! I'll send u a cr when u confirm tysm! :D
@yall ah sweet!
Would you mind leveling two dragons for me once again? Just to level 10 for each! I'll send u a cr when u confirm tysm! :D
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 92 93