Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Time Hatchery [Sep 01 Pick a Star]
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 466 467
@klee

*shrieks*

Please add me to the Ancient Cats pinglist! I neeeeeed one of those beauties :"D
@klee

*shrieks*

Please add me to the Ancient Cats pinglist! I neeeeeed one of those beauties :"D
image0.gif
@klee

Please add me to the Ancient Bangle Tigers pinglist! They are so beautiful!
@klee

Please add me to the Ancient Bangle Tigers pinglist! They are so beautiful!
@klee
I would love to be on the pinglist for the ancient tigers and ancient snow cats, please and thank you!!
@klee
I would love to be on the pinglist for the ancient tigers and ancient snow cats, please and thank you!!
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
could I be added to the Ancients pinglist?
could I be added to the Ancients pinglist?
Yr0dYV1.png
@klee
I would very much like to buy the no. 5 Bengal gurl (for gems), if she's still available! And I'd like to be added to both Ancient pinglists. ^_^
@klee
I would very much like to buy the no. 5 Bengal gurl (for gems), if she's still available! And I'd like to be added to both Ancient pinglists. ^_^
@InfectedContent My pleasure! Pretty late response, but I hope you enjoy your new dragon! <3

@AoiNoRyuu Awww that's so nice of you! Means a lot <3

@polkdotastronaut Sure thing! Sending PA right now! :) I see that you're on the Bengal Tiger pinglist not Snow cats, but I'll send a discount price anyway X)

@Levona Noted! ;) Just to double check though, the Coatl Snow Cats or the Ancient ones? :0

@Kael1030 Take one home XD

@MochiKookie @Dawnfire13 @Animonster @GhostKingWolfe @makani @Arboraceous Sure thing, got you all noted down for the ancients X) Two Ancient tiger girls are still left for grabs, so take a look :3

@Starwild Sure thing! I'll send a PA with your new pinglist discounts! :)
@InfectedContent My pleasure! Pretty late response, but I hope you enjoy your new dragon! <3

@AoiNoRyuu Awww that's so nice of you! Means a lot <3

@polkdotastronaut Sure thing! Sending PA right now! :) I see that you're on the Bengal Tiger pinglist not Snow cats, but I'll send a discount price anyway X)

@Levona Noted! ;) Just to double check though, the Coatl Snow Cats or the Ancient ones? :0

@Kael1030 Take one home XD

@MochiKookie @Dawnfire13 @Animonster @GhostKingWolfe @makani @Arboraceous Sure thing, got you all noted down for the ancients X) Two Ancient tiger girls are still left for grabs, so take a look :3

@Starwild Sure thing! I'll send a PA with your new pinglist discounts! :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee
Currently pretty broke, but how much would a Tiger Gaoler be with the pinglist discount?
@klee
Currently pretty broke, but how much would a Tiger Gaoler be with the pinglist discount?
tumblr_pjnnunNm0C1uetr35o1_500.gif second column text here
@MochiKookie About 400g/k tr! Prices are due to drop by the next batch, and breeding cool for Ancients aren't that long so no hurries X)
@MochiKookie About 400g/k tr! Prices are due to drop by the next batch, and breeding cool for Ancients aren't that long so no hurries X)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2444118/][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4446bbd937b417174f3fa0d374e4cfbe/tumblr_pncdgu4urD1v6t7z9o1_500.png[/img][/url][/center]
tumblr_pncdgu4urD1v6t7z9o1_500.png
tumblr_p9cjec35FW1v6t7z9o3_r3_250.png
@klee
ok, you got me, can I buy one of the tiger girls with the pinglist and windy discount, please and thank you.
@klee
ok, you got me, can I buy one of the tiger girls with the pinglist and windy discount, please and thank you.
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 466 467