Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Goaler Breed Scrolls @ 200G or 200kT
gonna get some monz for the next breed <3 lol okay lmk if you want one of the scrolls

i have two!

200g or 200kt

send me a oneway crossroad with the derg
ill accept and change it to a gaoler
i sent a twoway crossroad back with the derg
you add your payment
and we all get what we want XDDD

lmao
gonna get some monz for the next breed <3 lol okay lmk if you want one of the scrolls

i have two!

200g or 200kt

send me a oneway crossroad with the derg
ill accept and change it to a gaoler
i sent a twoway crossroad back with the derg
you add your payment
and we all get what we want XDDD

lmao
Lichtdrache.gif
@CoatlAddict

I'll send a cr now for one scroll
Thanks!
@CoatlAddict

I'll send a cr now for one scroll
Thanks!
+3 FR Time
@DragonVet -- sorry!! i logged out for the day and then went to sleep :( do you still need one?
@DragonVet -- sorry!! i logged out for the day and then went to sleep :( do you still need one?
Lichtdrache.gif
@CoatlAddict
I'll take one if it's still available!
@CoatlAddict
I'll take one if it's still available!
aPEZ8RI.png
@CoatlAddict

I am still interested, but I gaoler-ed all my immediate planned pairs. I'm still working on a beach themed pair, but I haven't picked out the parents yet. Would you be willing to hold it for like a day so I'm sure which dragon I want to use it on?
@CoatlAddict

I am still interested, but I gaoler-ed all my immediate planned pairs. I'm still working on a beach themed pair, but I haven't picked out the parents yet. Would you be willing to hold it for like a day so I'm sure which dragon I want to use it on?
+3 FR Time
@LordofTheDeer - will do! send a CR?

@DragonVet - yeah, sure :3 just lmk tomorrow and if you need some more time lmk. i have one left. just wondering, will you pay via gems or treasure?
@LordofTheDeer - will do! send a CR?

@DragonVet - yeah, sure :3 just lmk tomorrow and if you need some more time lmk. i have one left. just wondering, will you pay via gems or treasure?
Lichtdrache.gif
@CoatlAddict

I'll most likely be paying in treasure, but I do have enough gems to cover the cost too.
@CoatlAddict

I'll most likely be paying in treasure, but I do have enough gems to cover the cost too.
+3 FR Time
@CoatlAddict

Hey I've found a match for one of my pairs, so I'll send a CR for one of my dragons now! Thanks for holding the scroll! I wasn't expecting to find a match this quickly and my wallet is going to start screaming
@CoatlAddict

Hey I've found a match for one of my pairs, so I'll send a CR for one of my dragons now! Thanks for holding the scroll! I wasn't expecting to find a match this quickly and my wallet is going to start screaming
+3 FR Time
@DragonVet - lmao, okay cx I sent a CR back :)
@DragonVet - lmao, okay cx I sent a CR back :)
Lichtdrache.gif