Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Old player back again
Hiya

Back after a year or two hiatus. I was wondering if anyone could give me a run down on what's changed.

I have no idea what to start doing again. Any advice? I have a stock load of old event stuff i should sell, but don't know where to start.

Quick questions - How much are exalted fodder dragons priced at now. How much are Gen1s on average?
Hiya

Back after a year or two hiatus. I was wondering if anyone could give me a run down on what's changed.

I have no idea what to start doing again. Any advice? I have a stock load of old event stuff i should sell, but don't know where to start.

Quick questions - How much are exalted fodder dragons priced at now. How much are Gen1s on average?
7j7ENtv.gif
In the same boat-following.
In the same boat-following.
+16 Hours FR Time
@Mibby @Yumeoibito
I'm not the best when it comes to giving a recap of the updates you've missed (I've seen players giving links to recap topics), nonetheless, welcome back and I wish you to have lots of fun!

When it comes to @/Mibby's questions, there's a chart with the money you get from exalting a dragon depending on level (level 6 is the most profitable if you exalt a lot of dragons at a time). There are also the daily exalt bonus (check on the welcome page, right column)

And for G1, can't really answer, it all comes down to the colors, but I guess it was already the case before your hiatus.
Money is easier to get now, though, with the release of a new Game (Glimmer and Gloom), if you learn the method you get 75kt a day within 20 to 15 minutes.

Also I am doing a big lair purge/revamp in case you were interested
@Mibby @Yumeoibito
I'm not the best when it comes to giving a recap of the updates you've missed (I've seen players giving links to recap topics), nonetheless, welcome back and I wish you to have lots of fun!

When it comes to @/Mibby's questions, there's a chart with the money you get from exalting a dragon depending on level (level 6 is the most profitable if you exalt a lot of dragons at a time). There are also the daily exalt bonus (check on the welcome page, right column)

And for G1, can't really answer, it all comes down to the colors, but I guess it was already the case before your hiatus.
Money is easier to get now, though, with the release of a new Game (Glimmer and Gloom), if you learn the method you get 75kt a day within 20 to 15 minutes.

Also I am doing a big lair purge/revamp in case you were interested
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@SpectralKitten

Thank you so much for your help! :)
@SpectralKitten

Thank you so much for your help! :)
+16 Hours FR Time
@SpectralKitten

Sorry, i meant exalted fodder prices for the AH.
@SpectralKitten

Sorry, i meant exalted fodder prices for the AH.
7j7ENtv.gif
@Yumeoibito You're welcome!

@Mibby 5kt/g for babies and 6-7kt/g for adults, then c:
@Yumeoibito You're welcome!

@Mibby 5kt/g for babies and 6-7kt/g for adults, then c:
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥