Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | I dare you to click Paste
1 2 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 2099 2100
but with a horse's head, chest and legs like a lion, hind quarters like a stag, and cloven hoofs. It has an extremely wide mouth, that stretches from one ear to the other.

For context, a commissioner asked me to draw a character based on a mythical animal, but their ref sheet looked different than a websites description of the animal, o I sent them an excerpt to ask if they'd rather I follow their ref or the website
but with a horse's head, chest and legs like a lion, hind quarters like a stag, and cloven hoofs. It has an extremely wide mouth, that stretches from one ear to the other.

For context, a commissioner asked me to draw a character based on a mythical animal, but their ref sheet looked different than a websites description of the animal, o I sent them an excerpt to ask if they'd rather I follow their ref or the website
Tn4aWhc.png
St. Louis Spirit travels to Toronto seeking to continue their winning streak versus the troubled Toronto Troopers.

PS: I have a simulated hockey league hehe
St. Louis Spirit travels to Toronto seeking to continue their winning streak versus the troubled Toronto Troopers.

PS: I have a simulated hockey league hehe
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
meat
meat
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
Father gib looks to you with his oversized eyeballs and shakes his head "n-nani???" You nervously glance down, then meet your eyes with him again, your heart flutters at the sight of his glorious face, you assemble the words needed to respond to is nightingale like voice. You blush a deep red and fiddle with your hands with a shaky breath you respond "T H A N O S C A R"
He instantly gets down on one knee as you express your love to him with those two words. He clears his throat "y/n! After all these years......you finally capture my cold,dead heart! Please marry me!" He takes a blue eyes white dragon card out of his pocket, and you see now he is the alpha of alpha males. You blush and take the card pulling out your card holder binder and sliding it in with cautious hands
Father gib looks to you with his oversized eyeballs and shakes his head "n-nani???" You nervously glance down, then meet your eyes with him again, your heart flutters at the sight of his glorious face, you assemble the words needed to respond to is nightingale like voice. You blush a deep red and fiddle with your hands with a shaky breath you respond "T H A N O S C A R"
He instantly gets down on one knee as you express your love to him with those two words. He clears his throat "y/n! After all these years......you finally capture my cold,dead heart! Please marry me!" He takes a blue eyes white dragon card out of his pocket, and you see now he is the alpha of alpha males. You blush and take the card pulling out your card holder binder and sliding it in with cautious hands
incoherent screaming
OOGA BOOGA *lands on the floor from the ceiling, my ginormous feet smashing into the ground and sending ripples across planet earth
OOGA BOOGA *lands on the floor from the ceiling, my ginormous feet smashing into the ground and sending ripples across planet earth
tha was not good for my mental stuhbility luv
Erith
Erith
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Grinfin
Grinfin
http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=31&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=31&wings=23&auth=be363f24963ef74c8cadb1dce4160a3490f1f62c&dummyext=prev.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=31&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=31&wings=23&auth=be363f24963ef74c8cadb1dce4160a3490f1f62c&dummyext=prev.png
luminaxforever.gif
1 2 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 2099 2100