Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gaoler Genes OFFLINE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello there. I was wondering how much you are asking for Wintercoat?
Hello there. I was wondering how much you are asking for Wintercoat?
Snap_lrRbd82ehg1106135445.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png Looking for Icy Dragons!!!
@GloryEternal Would you be willing to trade them for genes ;w;? I'm not looking for a breed change scroll at this very moment (but that may change in the next moment ahah)
@GloryEternal Would you be willing to trade them for genes ;w;? I'm not looking for a breed change scroll at this very moment (but that may change in the next moment ahah)
@Devaraja

I think that the costs would be:

the breed change= 285kt/g
jaguar= 325kt/g
mosaic= 150kt/g
wintercoat= 150kt/g

@Wynterz
I think I'm asking 150kt/g for wintercoat!

@Xalix
Sure, what genes were you interested in?
@Devaraja

I think that the costs would be:

the breed change= 285kt/g
jaguar= 325kt/g
mosaic= 150kt/g
wintercoat= 150kt/g

@Wynterz
I think I'm asking 150kt/g for wintercoat!

@Xalix
Sure, what genes were you interested in?
@GloryEternal

Thank you.
@GloryEternal

Thank you.
Snap_lrRbd82ehg1106135445.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png Looking for Icy Dragons!!!
@gloryeternal

I have a Tiger Gaoler I bought by mistake and some treasure/gems. Would you be willing to trade for Jaguar Gaoler?

@gloryeternal

I have a Tiger Gaoler I bought by mistake and some treasure/gems. Would you be willing to trade for Jaguar Gaoler?

7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtemisEvening
Sorry, just to clarify--you want to trade the tiger gene and treasure/gems for jaguar? Because if so that's fine with me!
@ArtemisEvening
Sorry, just to clarify--you want to trade the tiger gene and treasure/gems for jaguar? Because if so that's fine with me!
@GloryEternal I'm interested Jaguar and Runes uwu
@GloryEternal I'm interested Jaguar and Runes uwu
@gloryeternal

Correct, I know Tiger is one of the cheaper genes and jaguar is a bit pricier, but I want to make sure we exchange for the equivalent funds. I dislike short changing people.

Just need to know costs.
@gloryeternal

Correct, I know Tiger is one of the cheaper genes and jaguar is a bit pricier, but I want to make sure we exchange for the equivalent funds. I dislike short changing people.

Just need to know costs.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@Xalix

I think I would trade both eliminates for those genes! I would need to snipe a few more, however
@Xalix

I think I would trade both eliminates for those genes! I would need to snipe a few more, however
@Artemisevening

Sure, that would be fine with me! I would trade it for tiger + 200g/kt? I just need to snipe some more I think
@Artemisevening

Sure, that would be fine with me! I would trade it for tiger + 200g/kt? I just need to snipe some more I think
1 2 3 4 5 6 7