Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 182 183
@ReshiramCupcake

Thanks! I will try over there then :3 Good luck to you too love!
@ReshiramCupcake

Thanks! I will try over there then :3 Good luck to you too love!
ehaxrk.jpg
I'm so broke now. ;v;
But it was worth the 1.5kg and 500kt, I think.
I'm so broke now. ;v;
But it was worth the 1.5kg and 500kt, I think.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
This is a dangerous thought, but i wonder if i'm the only one who looks at this and is reminded of full metal alchemist.... I'll go sit in a corner now. XD
This is a dangerous thought, but i wonder if i'm the only one who looks at this and is reminded of full metal alchemist.... I'll go sit in a corner now. XD
[quote name="KageAngel02" date="2019-06-09 00:55:03" ] This is a dangerous thought, but i wonder if i'm the only one who looks at this and is reminded of full metal alchemist.... I'll go sit in a corner now. XD [/quote] I didn't... bUT nOW i dO!?!
KageAngel02 wrote on 2019-06-09 00:55:03:
I didn't... bUT nOW i dO!?!
VdNwmsY.gif
Im confused a few of my dragons DO have parallel genes, but if I want to change the breed it still wipes them. Is this how its supposed to be?
Im confused a few of my dragons DO have parallel genes, but if I want to change the breed it still wipes them. Is this how its supposed to be?
AO6x9Go.gifAtXvu0n.gifzKcvJhj.gif
oHhhHhHH ;O[emoji=spiral love size=1]
oHhhHhHH ;O
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
Quick question, I haven't seen [u]Striation Gene[/u] in Marketplace yet. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/30215.png[/img] Is that where I find it, or is it a Coli gene?
Quick question, I haven't seen Striation Gene in Marketplace yet.
30215.png

Is that where I find it, or is it a Coli gene?
VdNwmsY.gif
wait, those keyboard things were actually implemented?

I thought it was just my chromebook doing things. :p

Now I have no reason to keep it! Yay!
wait, those keyboard things were actually implemented?

I thought it was just my chromebook doing things. :p

Now I have no reason to keep it! Yay!
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
Aaa, as much as I love them, I don't think I'll be changing any of my dergs yet. The inability to dress them has completely turned me off from them, to be honest.
Aaa, as much as I love them, I don't think I'll be changing any of my dergs yet. The inability to dress them has completely turned me off from them, to be honest.
I AM IN LOVE
I AM IN LOVE
rhesmanisa.regular.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 182 183