Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 182 183
wait FallenEclipse your from tennesse
wait FallenEclipse your from tennesse
You guys have really made a lot of people happy with this update, I’m so excited!!! And thanks for the top-off, some of us really needed that *sweats*
You guys have really made a lot of people happy with this update, I’m so excited!!! And thanks for the top-off, some of us really needed that *sweats*
23.png jellyfishprincex
they/he | FR + 3

Fire Flight
52526.png
Please ping me!

23815.png
I have a question about coliseum genes of gaolers. Can the be gotten out of any coliseum location or is there a specific one?
I have a question about coliseum genes of gaolers. Can the be gotten out of any coliseum location or is there a specific one?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25984897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259849/25984897_350.png[/img] [/url] My new Gaoler boy. He was a Bogsneak, but he makes a beautiful giant fluffy boy. So fluffy. I love this new breed, and I love the concept of Ancient breeds, but I wish they had the ability to wear some apparel, though the new genes are nice, but damn, genes are expensive. Flight Rising team, it's great, but genes only is so very, very expensive for some of the community. Edit: Also, I had planned to gene this Bogsneak prior to using this new Ancient breed scroll, but the one Ghost gene I have was being removed in the change which wasn't what was advertised for the new breed.

25984897_350.png

My new Gaoler boy. He was a Bogsneak, but he makes a beautiful giant fluffy boy. So fluffy. I love this new breed, and I love the concept of Ancient breeds, but I wish they had the ability to wear some apparel, though the new genes are nice, but damn, genes are expensive. Flight Rising team, it's great, but genes only is so very, very expensive for some of the community.

Edit:
Also, I had planned to gene this Bogsneak prior to using this new Ancient breed scroll, but the one Ghost gene I have was being removed in the change which wasn't what was advertised for the new breed.
Happy 6th Anniversary!!!! =)
Happy 6th Anniversary!!!! =)
earthshieldr.png It's a very dark night to be off galavanting around here.
You're lucky you get to do it.
[quote name="cnicht" date="2019-06-08 08:09:11" ] the new breed is disappointing. I was expecting ancient dragons to not exhibit the 4 leg 2 wing tail model, since that was the whole point of them. this is just an uglier, busier tundra. [/quote] To each their own. I'm sure we'll get some wyverns, drakes, and lindwyrms eventually!
cnicht wrote on 2019-06-08 08:09:11:
the new breed is disappointing. I was expecting ancient dragons to not exhibit the 4 leg 2 wing tail model, since that was the whole point of them. this is just an uglier, busier tundra.

To each their own. I'm sure we'll get some wyverns, drakes, and lindwyrms eventually!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Any chance of Gaolers getting parallel iri/shim genes added in the future?
Any chance of Gaolers getting parallel iri/shim genes added in the future?
a2lgFWW.pngxZFY4RG.pngyYXzKag.png
really wish that if the genes were available on the Gaolers that it would when you changed them just like any other breed cuz thats a pricey change to put genes on new dragons
really wish that if the genes were available on the Gaolers that it would when you changed them just like any other breed cuz thats a pricey change to put genes on new dragons
[quote name="llStaraill" date="2019-06-08 14:49:23" ] [quote name="Baptismal" date="2019-06-08 14:40:45" ] I think the reason genes don’t carry over is because: It would kind of take some value and hard work out of fully gening a dragon, and since we got the breed for free, free genes coming with it is just too good to be true. Starting out on an even playing field too, if everyone gets the same thing, less arguing. Gaoler genes need to be specific to Gaolers, so when other ancient breed genes are implemented in the future, they can release genes specific to THAT breed. Personally, I think it’s a really good idea, not to mention that to counter the triple basic gaoler they lowered the price of ancient breed genes. But I kind of wanted to throw my two cents in on the whole gaoler issue. I don’t want to speak over anyone or anything like that, just my opinion! [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] [/quote] So they null and void any work and effort we've put in gening our dragons beforehand and then sell genes almost only for gems? This seems less like "making it fair" and more like "force people to invest gems" =/ I would understand it with unique genes. But they even specify "parallel" genes. So if my dragon has genes that exist in both, ancient and normal dragons, forcing people to rebuy them is kinda jerky. I invested in gems before to get the genes I wanted, and they would be voided. So it just leaves a bit of a bad taste for me. [/quote] Agreed, since I have all parallel-gened dragons that I would change to Gaolers but then I realized there's no use. I was super excited too to have some of my own valuable dragons but looks like I'll just wait until someone else breeds them for me and puts them on the AH so I won't have to spend thousands of gems.
llStaraill wrote on 2019-06-08 14:49:23:
Baptismal wrote on 2019-06-08 14:40:45:
I think the reason genes don’t carry over is because:
It would kind of take some value and hard work out of fully gening a dragon, and since we got the breed for free, free genes coming with it is just too good to be true.

Starting out on an even playing field too, if everyone gets the same thing, less arguing.

Gaoler genes need to be specific to Gaolers, so when other ancient breed genes are implemented in the future, they can release genes specific to THAT breed.

Personally, I think it’s a really good idea, not to mention that to counter the triple basic gaoler they lowered the price of ancient breed genes. But I kind of wanted to throw my two cents in on the whole gaoler issue. I don’t want to speak over anyone or anything like that, just my opinion!

So they null and void any work and effort we've put in gening our dragons beforehand and then sell genes almost only for gems? This seems less like "making it fair" and more like "force people to invest gems" =/

I would understand it with unique genes. But they even specify "parallel" genes. So if my dragon has genes that exist in both, ancient and normal dragons, forcing people to rebuy them is kinda jerky. I invested in gems before to get the genes I wanted, and they would be voided. So it just leaves a bit of a bad taste for me.

Agreed, since I have all parallel-gened dragons that I would change to Gaolers but then I realized there's no use. I was super excited too to have some of my own valuable dragons but looks like I'll just wait until someone else breeds them for me and puts them on the AH so I won't have to spend thousands of gems.
bannernametiny.pngfelidkiantotiny.png
i would love to see wyverns and see dragons like nessi bit cooler but i do love the new breed
i would love to see wyverns and see dragons like nessi bit cooler but i do love the new breed
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 182 183