Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 182 183
OO THEYRE PREHISTORIC TUNDRAS NAWWW
OO THEYRE PREHISTORIC TUNDRAS NAWWW
If they are only breedable for 5 generations, is there any way to search for lower generation dragons, except gen 1?
If they are only breedable for 5 generations, is there any way to search for lower generation dragons, except gen 1?
omg omg omg [emoji=heart size=1]
omg omg omg
plaguevs1.png
@theclasscalico thank you!
@theclasscalico thank you!
[quote name="Shiraki" date="2019-06-08 12:25:07" ] I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS, AHH! I need lair space to buy a dragon solely for the purpose of making it a Gaoler. Also, please tell me I wasn’t the only one pronouncing it wrong this entire time? [/quote] no, i pronounced it gow-ler also, SO EXCITED! i thought i would be let down by gaolers but they look so frickin' cool!
Shiraki wrote on 2019-06-08 12:25:07:
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS, AHH! I need lair space to buy a dragon solely for the purpose of making it a Gaoler. Also, please tell me I wasn’t the only one pronouncing it wrong this entire time?
no, i pronounced it gow-ler
also, SO EXCITED! i thought i would be let down by gaolers but they look so frickin' cool!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="@hauntedreality" date="2019-06-08 12:59:53" ] @/theclasscalico thank you! [/quote] [color=15478b]No worries at all! [emoji=heart size=1][/color]
@hauntedreality wrote on 2019-06-08 12:59:53:
@/theclasscalico thank you!

No worries at all!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
How many more breeds is there going to be?
How many more breeds is there going to be?
-INCOMPREHENSIBLE SQUEALING NOISES-
-INCOMPREHENSIBLE SQUEALING NOISES-
Consider: increased drop rates for coli. I was so excited about these genes but oooof how am I supposed to get two of the primary and secondary this way (sorry, big big whine Im just excited and IMPATIENT bc I LOVE THEM)
Consider: increased drop rates for coli. I was so excited about these genes but oooof how am I supposed to get two of the primary and secondary this way (sorry, big big whine Im just excited and IMPATIENT bc I LOVE THEM)
I really love the new breed! I wasn't really looking forward to a new breed because I thought it was a bit excessive, we already have enough combinations. But this is really cool! I don't know if I entirely like the idea of breed specific genes, but the ones for the Gaolers are really cool!
However, I think the pronunciation is strange, I would say it Gah-ol-ers instead of Jail-ers. To me saying it Jail-ers instead Gah-ol-ers is like saying jif instead of gif- but eh, it is what is is, I'm not an English teacher.
I really love the new breed! I wasn't really looking forward to a new breed because I thought it was a bit excessive, we already have enough combinations. But this is really cool! I don't know if I entirely like the idea of breed specific genes, but the ones for the Gaolers are really cool!
However, I think the pronunciation is strange, I would say it Gah-ol-ers instead of Jail-ers. To me saying it Jail-ers instead Gah-ol-ers is like saying jif instead of gif- but eh, it is what is is, I'm not an English teacher.
35326_v.gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 182 183