Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 182 183
i love everything about this
i love everything about this
Holy mackerel! My head is spinning!! LOL. So much to get doing :)
Holy mackerel! My head is spinning!! LOL. So much to get doing :)
hc7MLaK.png
How cute! I have name ideas already...
How cute! I have name ideas already...
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Aaaa these are amazing!
Aaaa these are amazing!
aww they are very adorable looking!
aww they are very adorable looking!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Aaaa these are amazing!
Aaaa these are amazing!
Ahhh, they’re gorgeous.. I can’t wait until the new ones! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Ahhh, they’re gorgeous.. I can’t wait until the new ones!
This is WICKED I'm IN LOVE !!!!!!!!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2] I've been preparing room in my clan lore to accommodate ancient breeds and I'm SO excited that it's these fluffy gnarly friends that came out first!! Tundras are my favorite (modern) breed and that love absolutely extends to these beauties. Thanks so much for all your hard work on the Gaolers, their art is gorgeous and I can't wait to obtain one of my own!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This is WICKED I'm IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!

I've been preparing room in my clan lore to accommodate ancient breeds and I'm SO excited that it's these fluffy gnarly friends that came out first!! Tundras are my favorite (modern) breed and that love absolutely extends to these beauties. Thanks so much for all your hard work on the Gaolers, their art is gorgeous and I can't wait to obtain one of my own!!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
Thanks guys for such a wonderful update! Full of lots of great stuff!! I'm especially happy about dragon search, it's been something I've wanted ever since the AH update XD [emoji=firework size=1][b]HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY![/b][emoji=firework size=1] (wow 6,700 people online!!)
Thanks guys for such a wonderful update! Full of lots of great stuff!! I'm especially happy about dragon search, it's been something I've wanted ever since the AH update XD

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY!

(wow 6,700 people online!!)
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Really disappointed, hyped at first, but now disappointed. I've got two dragons with Crystal/Facet/Smoke genes which would've looked great on a Gaoler, but because they're not specifically Gaoler Crystal/Facet/Smoke, they're gonna get wiped. So I'd be using the scroll on them, then have to pay real world money I don't have to get those exact same genes back. Love the Gaolers, but it's just not worth it.

Edit: It would literally cost over $50 buying gems just to get back the genes my dragon already had if I breed changed them to Gaoler. *sigh*
Really disappointed, hyped at first, but now disappointed. I've got two dragons with Crystal/Facet/Smoke genes which would've looked great on a Gaoler, but because they're not specifically Gaoler Crystal/Facet/Smoke, they're gonna get wiped. So I'd be using the scroll on them, then have to pay real world money I don't have to get those exact same genes back. Love the Gaolers, but it's just not worth it.

Edit: It would literally cost over $50 buying gems just to get back the genes my dragon already had if I breed changed them to Gaoler. *sigh*
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 182 183