Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 152 153
[quote name="@Kivovis" date="2019-06-05 22:12:47" ] the 'faded' rune doesnt look all that faded to me? it's prolly just ice, if these things are even attached with the elements to begin with. [/quote] i dunno about you but it's very faded it's scratched out, lacking it's colors and fading from the top left. Plus even Ice has colors,white. This one is grey
@Kivovis wrote on 2019-06-05 22:12:47:
the 'faded' rune doesnt look all that faded to me? it's prolly just ice, if these things are even attached with the elements to begin with.
i dunno about you but it's very faded
it's scratched out, lacking it's colors and fading from the top left. Plus even Ice has colors,white. This one is grey
anniversary_separator.png
:0000
:0000
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
Wo-o-o! *mystery whispers*
Wo-o-o! *mystery whispers*
eLnOQha.gif
[quote name="@nohsara" date="2019-06-05 14:51:12" ] Anyone else think of the “it is a mystery” song [/quote] yES I posted the "it is a mystery" song in page 46! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2692920/46#post_39209616]quicklink[/url]
@nohsara wrote on 2019-06-05 14:51:12:
Anyone else think of the “it is a mystery” song
yES

I posted the "it is a mystery" song in page 46!

quicklink
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Now that I look closer, I notice the Scratch-like marks in the otherwise "white rune", so I adhere to what has been said by some others, in the fact that it is probably fading/was erased by something/someone.

However, I see the arranging of the runes as... if the 4 symbols that surround the blue one are actually trying to contain it, like some sort of seal. For some reason the now-white-one was erased, thus letting whatever was contained in the blue symbol to escape.

What feels weird to me is that the bottom symbols look like human latin script: "cazt act". It is weird since we have seen other official art depicting draconic language and cast spells. Dragons have their very own written language that is just gibber-gabber to us. Maybe it was done to hint to some sort of cast-like spell, where something not worded or symbolized correctly may not work as intended? It could support my above thinking, even if the script doesn't match to our knowledge about Modern draconic language and spellcraft.

If the seal was damaged or weakened intentionally by something or someone is material for theories. In example: The place looks like a cave, and for how dry it looks, it could be located in Earth territory, maybe it was accidentally damaged by some archaeological expedition? We know in the Cairnstone Rest, were the dead arise to protect the place. Maybe they were protecting something more, like the stability of an old sealing spell, or other similar things?

As for what could have been contained there, it being blue may hint it to be related to Water element, its shape in the form of a house may indicate it was something that used to have a protective nature (like Water's Guardian modern breed), and as such I think it may be a Water thing, probably the ancient breed we are waiting for.

As for what could have been the now-white symbol, it could be anything, from the symbol of another Water power trying to hold the ancient one, to a completely different color and thus other kind of elemental energy or magical power.

Another interesting thing to notice, is the Stalagmite-like shadow that is closer to us. A closer inspection reveals that that shadow is the Same Color, Hue and Saturation of that of the bottom of the Blue symbol at the center of the seal. It is specially notorious if one contrast it against the other shadows in the cave, that are of a more yellowish/red hue. It also acts weird, when compared to the other shadows in the background, it is more likely that it is something affected by Blur and thus Unfocused, instead of a shadow. Something looking at or just passing by over the stone with the damaged seal.

If that Blurred object is in fact, a head or tail or whatever, is not possible for us to know Yet. However, it kinda resembles the flattened and horned head of a Guardian dragon. I unwillingly discard it being the shadow of the Tidelord, since after looking at its official art, his body is more slender and has characteristically outstanding spike-like eyebrows and great fins at the top of his head, so it doesn't match with the form of the blurred object, if it is a head.

\(°-°)/

@Bluemoonygirl pinging you mainly because of those last two paragraphs of mine, I dunno if that has been already mentioned by someone in the thread.
Now that I look closer, I notice the Scratch-like marks in the otherwise "white rune", so I adhere to what has been said by some others, in the fact that it is probably fading/was erased by something/someone.

However, I see the arranging of the runes as... if the 4 symbols that surround the blue one are actually trying to contain it, like some sort of seal. For some reason the now-white-one was erased, thus letting whatever was contained in the blue symbol to escape.

What feels weird to me is that the bottom symbols look like human latin script: "cazt act". It is weird since we have seen other official art depicting draconic language and cast spells. Dragons have their very own written language that is just gibber-gabber to us. Maybe it was done to hint to some sort of cast-like spell, where something not worded or symbolized correctly may not work as intended? It could support my above thinking, even if the script doesn't match to our knowledge about Modern draconic language and spellcraft.

If the seal was damaged or weakened intentionally by something or someone is material for theories. In example: The place looks like a cave, and for how dry it looks, it could be located in Earth territory, maybe it was accidentally damaged by some archaeological expedition? We know in the Cairnstone Rest, were the dead arise to protect the place. Maybe they were protecting something more, like the stability of an old sealing spell, or other similar things?

As for what could have been contained there, it being blue may hint it to be related to Water element, its shape in the form of a house may indicate it was something that used to have a protective nature (like Water's Guardian modern breed), and as such I think it may be a Water thing, probably the ancient breed we are waiting for.

As for what could have been the now-white symbol, it could be anything, from the symbol of another Water power trying to hold the ancient one, to a completely different color and thus other kind of elemental energy or magical power.

Another interesting thing to notice, is the Stalagmite-like shadow that is closer to us. A closer inspection reveals that that shadow is the Same Color, Hue and Saturation of that of the bottom of the Blue symbol at the center of the seal. It is specially notorious if one contrast it against the other shadows in the cave, that are of a more yellowish/red hue. It also acts weird, when compared to the other shadows in the background, it is more likely that it is something affected by Blur and thus Unfocused, instead of a shadow. Something looking at or just passing by over the stone with the damaged seal.

If that Blurred object is in fact, a head or tail or whatever, is not possible for us to know Yet. However, it kinda resembles the flattened and horned head of a Guardian dragon. I unwillingly discard it being the shadow of the Tidelord, since after looking at its official art, his body is more slender and has characteristically outstanding spike-like eyebrows and great fins at the top of his head, so it doesn't match with the form of the blurred object, if it is a head.

\(°-°)/

@Bluemoonygirl pinging you mainly because of those last two paragraphs of mine, I dunno if that has been already mentioned by someone in the thread.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

WHMMMMMMMMSSSTTDVEEEEEE
WHMMMMMMMMSSSTTDVEEEEEE
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
Mysterious!
Mysterious!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
~we should take a trip to jupiter~
im so excited!! cant wait to see what this entails :3 [emoji=bogsneak star size=1]
im so excited!! cant wait to see what this entails :3
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
I think that this will be the introduction fo the the ancient breed HYPE
I think that this will be the introduction fo the the ancient breed HYPE
rreea8E.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 152 153