Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Summer plans?
1 2
Just came back from vacation! I went to Vegas for EDC 2019!
Was a ton of fun and i can't wait to go again! <3

Now it's just working my tail off, until next year's vacation. In the meantime, i'll probably hang out on this site, do some creative writing, and play with my cats!
Just came back from vacation! I went to Vegas for EDC 2019!
Was a ton of fun and i can't wait to go again! <3

Now it's just working my tail off, until next year's vacation. In the meantime, i'll probably hang out on this site, do some creative writing, and play with my cats!
staying inside and playing WoW
staying inside and playing WoW
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[size=2][b]My lease is up this summer! So I'm moving to a new place in mid summer. Although I've already found somewhere to go, already made the reservations, just have to pay the deposit to the apartments once they're ready to let me move in. Packing and moving is the hard part, now. But I plan to make more progress with art and commissions this summer! Hopefully these next few months will go well. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
My lease is up this summer! So I'm moving to a new place in mid summer. Although I've already found somewhere to go, already made the reservations, just have to pay the deposit to the apartments once they're ready to let me move in. Packing and moving is the hard part, now. But I plan to make more progress with art and commissions this summer! Hopefully these next few months will go well.
vaOV9W8.gif
I'm going to see my mum, and my friends! Hopefully it'll turn out to be a social and active summer for me. I just want it to be good, and positive.
I'm going to see my mum, and my friends! Hopefully it'll turn out to be a social and active summer for me. I just want it to be good, and positive.
1 2