Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleaning, 17 must go or exalted
Pay what you want, all dragons up for sale are under the Main tab. I'm a returning player who wants a squeaky clean lair! Most dragons are close or over a year old except for the hatchlings.

Rules:
1. Ask for the dragon by its ID and ping me!
2. Minimum asking price is 10kt, 10g. Ratio is 1,000t:1g. Please be fair with pricing!
3. Yes, the g1 dragon in the main tab is for sale. Again, please be fair with pricing for that dragon!

None of the dragons under the babies tab are for sale, but if you would like to wait three days to claim one of Karmine and Aqua's hatchlings, I can do so ^.^
Pay what you want, all dragons up for sale are under the Main tab. I'm a returning player who wants a squeaky clean lair! Most dragons are close or over a year old except for the hatchlings.

Rules:
1. Ask for the dragon by its ID and ping me!
2. Minimum asking price is 10kt, 10g. Ratio is 1,000t:1g. Please be fair with pricing!
3. Yes, the g1 dragon in the main tab is for sale. Again, please be fair with pricing for that dragon!

None of the dragons under the babies tab are for sale, but if you would like to wait three days to claim one of Karmine and Aqua's hatchlings, I can do so ^.^
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up