Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is there a Limit on Level?
For Dragons is there a level Limit or a cap on them for stats?

I should be able to reach Level 50 with problem doing it the way I am doing it now, Unless there is a cap.
For Dragons is there a level Limit or a cap on them for stats?

I should be able to reach Level 50 with problem doing it the way I am doing it now, Unless there is a cap.
While there is no cap on the actual stats that I am aware of, dragon levels themselves have a ceiling of 25, so whatever stats you can achieve whilst 25 and under is free game!
While there is no cap on the actual stats that I am aware of, dragon levels themselves have a ceiling of 25, so whatever stats you can achieve whilst 25 and under is free game!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Really they only level up to 25 that's so lame x.x
Really they only level up to 25 that's so lame x.x
@Siasen - Just FYI, higher level dragons gain 0 exp from areas that are too low level, so even if there wasn't a hard cap at 25, you would effectively never reach 50 because the final area atm only has 21-22 monsters.
@Siasen - Just FYI, higher level dragons gain 0 exp from areas that are too low level, so even if there wasn't a hard cap at 25, you would effectively never reach 50 because the final area atm only has 21-22 monsters.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
My three Dragons take on the Harpys Root Monsters lol
Level 16 10 and 9 its win an loose but worth it

@Sylvandyr

Only time I take them to Begginer forest is when im looking for easy things to sell off for treasure lol
My three Dragons take on the Harpys Root Monsters lol
Level 16 10 and 9 its win an loose but worth it

@Sylvandyr

Only time I take them to Begginer forest is when im looking for easy things to sell off for treasure lol
Harpy's Roost has the 21-22 monsters that I am talking about. Dragons get 0 exp when their level is too much higher than the current place. Doesn't matter if it's Harpy's Roost or Bamboo Falls or whatever. It's relative. So, no dragon could ever get to level 50 at Harpy's Roost.
Harpy's Roost has the 21-22 monsters that I am talking about. Dragons get 0 exp when their level is too much higher than the current place. Doesn't matter if it's Harpy's Roost or Bamboo Falls or whatever. It's relative. So, no dragon could ever get to level 50 at Harpy's Roost.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom