Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broken Stars (IC)
Welcome to the IC thread! If you wish to sign-up or want to talk about plot or random things go to the OC thread Here!

Have Fun!

Welcome to the IC thread! If you wish to sign-up or want to talk about plot or random things go to the OC thread Here!

Have Fun!

Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
[center][size=6][emoji=flowering tree size=1][b] [color=Darkgreen]LeafStar[/color][/b] & [b][color=Orange]Honeyleaf[/color][/b] [emoji=flowering tree size=1][/size] [size=2][color=Darkgreen]She/her, Leader of IvyClan, Camp, tags: N/A[/color] [color=Orange]She/her, medicine cat of Ivyclan, Camp, tags: N/A[/color][/center] ----- [color=Darkgreen] Leafstar wander around the camp, her mind is whirling. [i] Why is the Starclan messager deputy? Why are we going to war? Did starclan hate us so much?[/i] LeafStar's paws took her towards the medicine cat den. [i]Might as well catch up with my sister.[/i] Leafstar thought, trying to be positive as she pushed through the vine-like leaves of the medicine cat den. " Hello, Is Honeyleaf here? " Leafstar yell-whispered. Honeyleaf pelt showed out of the shadows in the den, she was holding some dock leaves in her jaws. She dropped it and padded over to Leafstar. [color=Orange]" Hello there Leafstar, are you injured? " [/color] Honeypelt asked curiously. " No, just need to talk to you, I have bad feelings about this Starclan messager. " Leafstar meows shyly. [color=Orange]" I see, I have a bad feeling about him, and darkclan as well. " Honeyleaf said. She sat down and listen intently to Leafstar as she pours all her doubts down. [color=Darkgreen]" What if Starclan wants us gone?[/color] Leafstar whispered, worried. " They'll never want us gone, maybe he took a sign the wrong way? " Honeyleaf comforted her sister. [/color] ----- [center][size=6][emoji=shadow rune size=1] [b][color=Midnightblue]ShadeStar[/color][/b] & [b][color=Sandybrown]SleekWhisper[/color][/b] [emoji=shadow rune size=1][/size] [size=2][color=Midnightblue]He/him, Leader of Darkclan, Camp, Tags: N/A[/color] [color=Sandybrown]He/him, Deputy of Darkclan & "Starclan Messanger", Camp, Tags: N/A[/color][/center] ----- [color=Midnightblue]ShadeStar looked across the camp until he spotted SleekWhisper. " SleekWhisper! Can I talk to you! " ShadeStar called him. SleekWhisper piped up, then said something to the cat he was talking to and streaked across the camp and leaped up to the high rock beside him. [color=Sandybrown]" What is it that you need? "[/color] He said with his mysterious edge. " Follow me into my den. " ShadeStar flicks his tail to his den and leaped down the high-rock. SleekWhisper follows him wordlessly. They enter the den. " Sit " Shadestar order. Sleekwhisper did what he was told. [color=Sandybrown]" What is this about? "[/color] He asked when he sat down. " What did the prophecy say or what did you saw? " Shadestar said bluntly. Sleekwhisper seems shocked, then worried, then back to calm. [color=Sandybrown]" I cannot say. Starclan told me that. " Sleekwhisper answers. [i] not until I figure out what to say, that is.[/i] he mused. Shadestar eyes flashed with anger, then went back to calm. [color=Midnightblue]" Why can't you tell me?[/color] Shadestar asked, with an edge of frustration. " They won't tell me, only to guide their paws but not to tell them the prophecy. " Sleekwhisper said calmly. Shadestar nodded. [color=Midnightblue]" Okay, go back to sorting patrols then. " [/color] ShadeStar turned around, probably thinking to himself. Sleekwhisper trotted outside and called the camp together. [/color] -----
LeafStar & Honeyleaf
She/her, Leader of IvyClan, Camp, tags: N/A
She/her, medicine cat of Ivyclan, Camp, tags: N/A

Leafstar wander around the camp, her mind is whirling. Why is the Starclan messager deputy? Why are we going to war? Did starclan hate us so much? LeafStar's paws took her towards the medicine cat den. Might as well catch up with my sister. Leafstar thought, trying to be positive as she pushed through the vine-like leaves of the medicine cat den. " Hello, Is Honeyleaf here? " Leafstar yell-whispered. Honeyleaf pelt showed out of the shadows in the den, she was holding some dock leaves in her jaws. She dropped it and padded over to Leafstar. " Hello there Leafstar, are you injured? " Honeypelt asked curiously. " No, just need to talk to you, I have bad feelings about this Starclan messager. " Leafstar meows shyly. " I see, I have a bad feeling about him, and darkclan as well. " Honeyleaf said. She sat down and listen intently to Leafstar as she pours all her doubts down. " What if Starclan wants us gone? Leafstar whispered, worried. " They'll never want us gone, maybe he took a sign the wrong way? " Honeyleaf comforted her sister.

ShadeStar & SleekWhisper
He/him, Leader of Darkclan, Camp, Tags: N/A
He/him, Deputy of Darkclan & "Starclan Messanger", Camp, Tags: N/A

ShadeStar looked across the camp until he spotted SleekWhisper. " SleekWhisper! Can I talk to you! " ShadeStar called him. SleekWhisper piped up, then said something to the cat he was talking to and streaked across the camp and leaped up to the high rock beside him. " What is it that you need? " He said with his mysterious edge. " Follow me into my den. " ShadeStar flicks his tail to his den and leaped down the high-rock. SleekWhisper follows him wordlessly. They enter the den. " Sit " Shadestar order. Sleekwhisper did what he was told. " What is this about? " He asked when he sat down. " What did the prophecy say or what did you saw? " Shadestar said bluntly. Sleekwhisper seems shocked, then worried, then back to calm. " I cannot say. Starclan told me that. " Sleekwhisper answers. not until I figure out what to say, that is. he mused. Shadestar eyes flashed with anger, then went back to calm. " Why can't you tell me? Shadestar asked, with an edge of frustration. " They won't tell me, only to guide their paws but not to tell them the prophecy. " Sleekwhisper said calmly. Shadestar nodded. " Okay, go back to sorting patrols then. " ShadeStar turned around, probably thinking to himself. Sleekwhisper trotted outside and called the camp together.

Tori | FR +1
They/them
ACOZFAh.png
9R2Unq1.png
XmHV7tO.png
2VtxnMX.png

LvQHVPG.pngHxP6kXi.png96nyJJF.pngICfbH0b.pngwI74OY9.png9oWXBNn.pngY8tJr9S.pngt6Bzul7.pngKmSwaly.png
CnfmRxI.png
SPARROWSTEP
Tags: @1moon1spirit

Sparrowstep rolled over in the pale morning sun lazily. He hadn’t gotten much sleep last night due to a fracture hole near his nest and now he was suffering from the recoil. Dragging himself to the edge of the camp, he dove into the dew coated ferns, the chilly drops that now clung to his fur, sharpening his senses. The rest of the camp seemed rather inactive, most of them still caught in a deep sleep or just waking up. The clearing was eerily silent for a moment before Leafstar summoned Honeyleaf. They were discussing something, most likely a prophecy or other medicine cat business. They were always talking. Shaking out the moisture from his pelt, Sparrowstep padded over in curiosity and approached the leader cautiously.
“Since there isn’t much going on right now, do you want me to go organize anything or round up some cats for a hunting patrol?”
SPARROWSTEP
Tags: @1moon1spirit

Sparrowstep rolled over in the pale morning sun lazily. He hadn’t gotten much sleep last night due to a fracture hole near his nest and now he was suffering from the recoil. Dragging himself to the edge of the camp, he dove into the dew coated ferns, the chilly drops that now clung to his fur, sharpening his senses. The rest of the camp seemed rather inactive, most of them still caught in a deep sleep or just waking up. The clearing was eerily silent for a moment before Leafstar summoned Honeyleaf. They were discussing something, most likely a prophecy or other medicine cat business. They were always talking. Shaking out the moisture from his pelt, Sparrowstep padded over in curiosity and approached the leader cautiously.
“Since there isn’t much going on right now, do you want me to go organize anything or round up some cats for a hunting patrol?”