Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey There, New/ Old Comer. Come on over!
1 2 3 4 5
@Missmercy
Ah! Well.. Take it easy okay? My favourite game is called To The Moon, a simple 8 bit (or some bit) game that was made a couple years ago. Theyre currently making a movie for it!

@krompis231
Oiiii youre okay! We will cancel school forever
Haha, i mean, I'd still go swimming. I dont know how big mine is. I know if anyone looks at me from the front i look completely normal- my teeth just grow outward so that pushes my lip soooooo i look dumb. I cover my mouth a lot (i wear big hoodies with soft sleeves to cover). I feel like if i went swimming id just let myself float and yell "come and get it sharkies c:< "
@Missmercy
Ah! Well.. Take it easy okay? My favourite game is called To The Moon, a simple 8 bit (or some bit) game that was made a couple years ago. Theyre currently making a movie for it!

@krompis231
Oiiii youre okay! We will cancel school forever
Haha, i mean, I'd still go swimming. I dont know how big mine is. I know if anyone looks at me from the front i look completely normal- my teeth just grow outward so that pushes my lip soooooo i look dumb. I cover my mouth a lot (i wear big hoodies with soft sleeves to cover). I feel like if i went swimming id just let myself float and yell "come and get it sharkies c:< "
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@Mynteria
Sounds like you'd scare the sharks away with your yelling. I mean, I don't think they'd understand you and animals don't like it when they're yelled at :) then again, maybe sharks are deaf. I dunno. I know that the dangerous ones like seals and that's about it lmao. Humans aren't really on their menu. But you already knew that.
...I'm just going to stop typing before I embarrass myself now.
Edit: oh, also. Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I just noticed you've been spelling my username wrong ^^; It's kompis231, not krompis231. Just thought I'd let you know.
@Mynteria
Sounds like you'd scare the sharks away with your yelling. I mean, I don't think they'd understand you and animals don't like it when they're yelled at :) then again, maybe sharks are deaf. I dunno. I know that the dangerous ones like seals and that's about it lmao. Humans aren't really on their menu. But you already knew that.
...I'm just going to stop typing before I embarrass myself now.
Edit: oh, also. Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I just noticed you've been spelling my username wrong ^^; It's kompis231, not krompis231. Just thought I'd let you know.
Remember to never listen to me, and stay alive. We're almost home.

||-//
@kompis231

Hahahahhahahahaha thank you for letting me know but now im embarassed and feel bad;;;; i mean at least i didnt make you super mad. Im on mobile and i cant see like, anything haha

Buh yee i know they most likely wont eat me. I wanna try swimming in the ocean nonetheless
@kompis231

Hahahahhahahahaha thank you for letting me know but now im embarassed and feel bad;;;; i mean at least i didnt make you super mad. Im on mobile and i cant see like, anything haha

Buh yee i know they most likely wont eat me. I wanna try swimming in the ocean nonetheless
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@Mynteria
Ahhhhh nonononono it's completely okay don't feel embarrassed ;; mobile is a pain I understand.
Yeah, swimming in the sea is fun. It's much harder to sink actually, all the salt makes the water denser and it makes it easier to stay up. So there's no need to be afraid of drowning unless you get stuck underwater, which shouldn't happen. Just- watch out for stingrays- and shuffle your feet in the sand instead of walking if you don't want to get stung.
@Mynteria
Ahhhhh nonononono it's completely okay don't feel embarrassed ;; mobile is a pain I understand.
Yeah, swimming in the sea is fun. It's much harder to sink actually, all the salt makes the water denser and it makes it easier to stay up. So there's no need to be afraid of drowning unless you get stuck underwater, which shouldn't happen. Just- watch out for stingrays- and shuffle your feet in the sand instead of walking if you don't want to get stung.

||-//
@kompis231
Thank you---
Ill.. Probably forget that ;-; heheh
@kompis231
Thank you---
Ill.. Probably forget that ;-; heheh
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@Mynteria
Naw, it's usually fine. As long as there are no stingrays around the area where you go swim. And actually, it's usually okay if you do get stung, unless you're allergic. Anyway, I'm pretty sure someone else will remind you of it when you're there.
@Mynteria
Naw, it's usually fine. As long as there are no stingrays around the area where you go swim. And actually, it's usually okay if you do get stung, unless you're allergic. Anyway, I'm pretty sure someone else will remind you of it when you're there.

||-//
@kompis231
Okii
Thank you for the information!
@kompis231
Okii
Thank you for the information!
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png

@Mynteria
*cue awkward feelings*
Well then.
I...guess that's the end of that conversation :P
@Mynteria
*cue awkward feelings*
Well then.
I...guess that's the end of that conversation :P

||-//
Hello, i am new i joined today!
I like TLOZ, and music! And i also like dragons that's why i am here, i don't understand very much about them but i think they are cool.
Nice to meet you all! ^-^
Hello, i am new i joined today!
I like TLOZ, and music! And i also like dragons that's why i am here, i don't understand very much about them but i think they are cool.
Nice to meet you all! ^-^
tumblr_q0wddvPJkZ1uuwhvgo1_400.gif
oh hewwo fellwow aquarius :0000000000 ( i think im right lol.)
but anywhom im a sucker for books, at and dragons. And anything and everything with astrology. One day my aesthetic for my bedroom will be stars n' things, a soft aesthetic i guess lol.But then again ello! I joined like, back in april so ye owo
oh hewwo fellwow aquarius :0000000000 ( i think im right lol.)
but anywhom im a sucker for books, at and dragons. And anything and everything with astrology. One day my aesthetic for my bedroom will be stars n' things, a soft aesthetic i guess lol.But then again ello! I joined like, back in april so ye owo
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go5_100.gifIreneis
1 2 3 4 5