Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Too! Many! Dergs! (Cleaned out)
1 2
Hey there folks!! I have WAY too many hatchlings to know what to do with. I'm selling a lot of them for fodder prices and while I don't mind a lot of them being exalted, I'd really rather not see THESE guys exalted if I can help it. At least not right away.

I am gonna lay down some ground rules:
1. Hit me with their codename when you ask for a dragon
2. You must send me a name when you ask for a dragon! If you don't have a preference, you can tell me to just give them their codename, you can tell me you'd be okay with a randomized name, but if you don't give me any opinions about the name I will not give you a dragon
3. Please don't exalt them right away. You don't have to keep them forever, but I'd really like them to stick around for a bit, maybe have a few kiddos.

Please check out my partner's giveaway thread as well!!
Hey there folks!! I have WAY too many hatchlings to know what to do with. I'm selling a lot of them for fodder prices and while I don't mind a lot of them being exalted, I'd really rather not see THESE guys exalted if I can help it. At least not right away.

I am gonna lay down some ground rules:
1. Hit me with their codename when you ask for a dragon
2. You must send me a name when you ask for a dragon! If you don't have a preference, you can tell me to just give them their codename, you can tell me you'd be okay with a randomized name, but if you don't give me any opinions about the name I will not give you a dragon
3. Please don't exalt them right away. You don't have to keep them forever, but I'd really like them to stick around for a bit, maybe have a few kiddos.

Please check out my partner's giveaway thread as well!!
unknown.pngEmDXb3p.png unknown.png
Could I get Panthro? I think their codename is already v nice and I'd like to stick with that!
Could I get Panthro? I think their codename is already v nice and I'd like to stick with that!
Could I adopt Ghastly? Love her colors, might name her Ingrinoz.
Could I adopt Ghastly? Love her colors, might name her Ingrinoz.
@Jakkalope Absolutely!! Panthro is on his way!!

@Acromantula You super can c: She's on her way!
@Jakkalope Absolutely!! Panthro is on his way!!

@Acromantula You super can c: She's on her way!
May I get Preston and piper? Their code names are fine! Thank you
May I get Preston and piper? Their code names are fine! Thank you
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3071574/1#post_49415734

Check out my art shop^^
Beautiful dregs btw! I love them!
Beautiful dregs btw! I love them!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3071574/1#post_49415734

Check out my art shop^^
@comandrake thank you so much!! They're on their way to you~
@comandrake thank you so much!! They're on their way to you~
@raepocalypse Can i have Piper. ill name her............... Toxin? or venom. IDC
@raepocalypse Can i have Piper. ill name her............... Toxin? or venom. IDC
I'm so sorry she JUST got claimed @LetThereBeNight
I'm so sorry she JUST got claimed @LetThereBeNight
@raepocalypse okay, can i have the OTHER Fae? same names as before
@raepocalypse okay, can i have the OTHER Fae? same names as before
1 2