Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how should I advertise dragons for sale?
no one is buying any of my dragons?? unless I want to sell them super cheap on the ah
I was trying to sell dragons for 10kt but now only 8kt
I have no room and really just want to sell them- i've considered training and exalting myself but they're so pretty- at least to me
should I price them cheaper?
no one is buying any of my dragons?? unless I want to sell them super cheap on the ah
I was trying to sell dragons for 10kt but now only 8kt
I have no room and really just want to sell them- i've considered training and exalting myself but they're so pretty- at least to me
should I price them cheaper?
@GhostlyWhisp Ah, I feel you! Selling dragons is hard. The dragon economy is a tough one. There's nothing wrong with your sales post. It's just that there are simply too many dragons around. Supply is high, demand is low. So, I'm afraid I can't really tell you how to find buyers for your dragons, no.

If you need space, you should probably either level and exalt, or give them away for free to new players. You can definitely sell them for fodder price, but there's a fair chance they will be exalted, then.

Some advice from personal experience: Find your own niche. Offer something special, no one else (or not many people) offer - it might help you raise interest in your dragons and sell them for a better price.
@GhostlyWhisp Ah, I feel you! Selling dragons is hard. The dragon economy is a tough one. There's nothing wrong with your sales post. It's just that there are simply too many dragons around. Supply is high, demand is low. So, I'm afraid I can't really tell you how to find buyers for your dragons, no.

If you need space, you should probably either level and exalt, or give them away for free to new players. You can definitely sell them for fodder price, but there's a fair chance they will be exalted, then.

Some advice from personal experience: Find your own niche. Offer something special, no one else (or not many people) offer - it might help you raise interest in your dragons and sell them for a better price.
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@GhostlyWhisp
unfortunately due to how many dragons are born every day there is a very tough market for dragons, the competition for lair space can get to be very hard to keep up with. you could try putting those dragons on the auction house as well as putting a link to that thread in your clan info/signature to advertise it a bit better
@GhostlyWhisp
unfortunately due to how many dragons are born every day there is a very tough market for dragons, the competition for lair space can get to be very hard to keep up with. you could try putting those dragons on the auction house as well as putting a link to that thread in your clan info/signature to advertise it a bit better
unknown.png
Yeah, this is a big problem. If you want fast sell dragons, you can put them on AH for 5kT. This is small amount, I know. I sell dragons per 5kT because I need space in my lair but I want sell them for more money...

The free market is brutal :( And so most dragons are later exalted. ¯\_(?)_/¯

You also often have to bump your topic, because it quickly move to the far pages.
Yeah, this is a big problem. If you want fast sell dragons, you can put them on AH for 5kT. This is small amount, I know. I sell dragons per 5kT because I need space in my lair but I want sell them for more money...

The free market is brutal :( And so most dragons are later exalted. ¯\_(?)_/¯

You also often have to bump your topic, because it quickly move to the far pages.
~~Fodder Breeder and Alchemic~~
Discord dla polskich graczy Flight Rising!
@ghostlywhisp I struggle with this too. I have partnered with some friends to make a hatchery thread where I've spent some time organizing and updating there. Selling them for fodder prices like the 5-7 kT or 5-7 g helps sell them quick, but once sold you really can't control what happens from there. They are gorgeous though!
@ghostlywhisp I struggle with this too. I have partnered with some friends to make a hatchery thread where I've spent some time organizing and updating there. Selling them for fodder prices like the 5-7 kT or 5-7 g helps sell them quick, but once sold you really can't control what happens from there. They are gorgeous though!
26OfucD.jpg
@Mysh @Mediumdee @Hasira @Mewmeowo

Thank you all for answering!!
I do bump the post I just tend to delete the old bump as I post a new one to keep it from getting cluttered!
and ive been considering putting together an actual hatchery that I can advertise in my sig but I dont know how to do that? I have no clue how to make it look nice
@Mysh @Mediumdee @Hasira @Mewmeowo

Thank you all for answering!!
I do bump the post I just tend to delete the old bump as I post a new one to keep it from getting cluttered!
and ive been considering putting together an actual hatchery that I can advertise in my sig but I dont know how to do that? I have no clue how to make it look nice
@GhostlyWhisp

For their signature, most people put a picture of their banner that will link back to their hatchery.
If you don't have a banner there are guides online on how to do graphic design / photoshop skills. Alternatively you can ask someone to help you in creative corner, or pay them in treasure/gems to make a banner for you.

P.S... if you're lazy like me and don't have time to design a banner you can use a free resource with a link to your hatchery instead. It's not as personalized but it is another option. I got mine here
@GhostlyWhisp

For their signature, most people put a picture of their banner that will link back to their hatchery.
If you don't have a banner there are guides online on how to do graphic design / photoshop skills. Alternatively you can ask someone to help you in creative corner, or pay them in treasure/gems to make a banner for you.

P.S... if you're lazy like me and don't have time to design a banner you can use a free resource with a link to your hatchery instead. It's not as personalized but it is another option. I got mine here
Dragons with lore up for adoption
@Feverchild

thank you! I might try making a banner myself but if I'm not that good at it ill check out creative corner
Ill also check out the free resources
@Feverchild

thank you! I might try making a banner myself but if I'm not that good at it ill check out creative corner
Ill also check out the free resources