Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Underrated Video Game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Don't Starve/Together. It's a really great game with unique mechanics and art, honestly it pains me that this wonderful creation doesn't have more recognition.
Don't Starve/Together. It's a really great game with unique mechanics and art, honestly it pains me that this wonderful creation doesn't have more recognition.
hollow knight I absolutely love this game it has this beautiful art style and sound track with a really cool story and it's just so cool. I'm kinda a grimm fangirl to lol
hollow knight I absolutely love this game it has this beautiful art style and sound track with a really cool story and it's just so cool. I'm kinda a grimm fangirl to lol
Super Princess Peach is one of my favorite underrated games! There are some fun mechanics in there, the music and levels have a fun Yoshi's Island feel to them, and your umbrella friend, Perry, has a backstory that is quite interesting and kind of sad. I'd suggest this game to anyone who wants a twist and the classic Mario platformer!

I'd talk about how Perry deserves his own solo game, but I'll spare you guys.
Super Princess Peach is one of my favorite underrated games! There are some fun mechanics in there, the music and levels have a fun Yoshi's Island feel to them, and your umbrella friend, Perry, has a backstory that is quite interesting and kind of sad. I'd suggest this game to anyone who wants a twist and the classic Mario platformer!

I'd talk about how Perry deserves his own solo game, but I'll spare you guys.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Okami was amazing! Also loved Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of the Sky was a masterpiece as well as Red/Blue <:
Okami was amazing! Also loved Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of the Sky was a masterpiece as well as Red/Blue <:
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
It's pretty reminiscent of legend of zelda games except that it revolves around ancient egyptians themes! It recently got ported to PC and the Switch which makes me very happy!
I don't know if this applies to the switch but I at least know that the PC version got HD retextures and modding support and a small group of people have been working on restoring a bunch of the cut content from the game which is really cool :'D
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
It's pretty reminiscent of legend of zelda games except that it revolves around ancient egyptians themes! It recently got ported to PC and the Switch which makes me very happy!
I don't know if this applies to the switch but I at least know that the PC version got HD retextures and modding support and a small group of people have been working on restoring a bunch of the cut content from the game which is really cool :'D
dClop1.pngEaZFV1.pngxAOyl1.png7aVQs1.pnghxpFg1.png
Gonna throw another one for Okami/Okamiden in here. Both games made me cry. The graphics are so unique and pretty and the soundtrack is one of my all-time favorites. I just wish I actually had a copy of said soundtrack.
Gonna throw another one for Okami/Okamiden in here. Both games made me cry. The graphics are so unique and pretty and the soundtrack is one of my all-time favorites. I just wish I actually had a copy of said soundtrack.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@buggy101 oh I LOVED Super Princess Peach!!! I still lowkey want a sequel haha
@buggy101 oh I LOVED Super Princess Peach!!! I still lowkey want a sequel haha
@deviousshadow ahhh. Bravely Default was so good in the beginning! I'm sad it got kinda repetitive later in though ;-;
@deviousshadow ahhh. Bravely Default was so good in the beginning! I'm sad it got kinda repetitive later in though ;-;
The Operative: No One Lives Forever and No One Lives Forever 2. Both got a 91/100 on metacritic and were incredible games for their time. I feel like I was practically raised on those games. But I've never met a single person who has heard of them before, and last I read up about it no one is really sure who has the proper ownership rights to the games... Still holding on for a 3rd game or a re-release 17 years later [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
The Operative: No One Lives Forever and No One Lives Forever 2.
Both got a 91/100 on metacritic and were incredible games for their time. I feel like I was practically raised on those games.

But I've never met a single person who has heard of them before, and last I read up about it no one is really sure who has the proper ownership rights to the games... Still holding on for a 3rd game or a re-release 17 years later
_free__opossum_pixel_icon__by_mewdeer-d89hyvs.png
Hmm, probably... Siren. Love that game. It received much criticism in North America for its difficulty and sub-par dub, but I love the atmosphere, the characters, and the concept of seeing through the eyes of your enemies with your character's psychic link to the otherworld... or... whatever the explanation for that was. The storytelling was a little vague in places. XD
Hmm, probably... Siren. Love that game. It received much criticism in North America for its difficulty and sub-par dub, but I love the atmosphere, the characters, and the concept of seeing through the eyes of your enemies with your character's psychic link to the otherworld... or... whatever the explanation for that was. The storytelling was a little vague in places. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8