Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | maxed out familiar
a few questions that i cant seem to find answers for
so i have some maxed out familiars, if i sell them do I
1, lose their entry in the bestiary?
2, if i equip a new and different one to the same dragon, does it start from zero or is it automatically maxed out?
a few questions that i cant seem to find answers for
so i have some maxed out familiars, if i sell them do I
1, lose their entry in the bestiary?
2, if i equip a new and different one to the same dragon, does it start from zero or is it automatically maxed out?
@dragonetgirl
Familiars don't bond with individual dragons but with your entire clan, so nothing wil happen if you remove a leveled familiar to send it with some other dragon. It'll even keep it's level if you remove it and keep it stored ;)

As for selling it, wel, it will remove the bestiary entrance, since the bestiary here acts like a control of the familiars you currently have.
@dragonetgirl
Familiars don't bond with individual dragons but with your entire clan, so nothing wil happen if you remove a leveled familiar to send it with some other dragon. It'll even keep it's level if you remove it and keep it stored ;)

As for selling it, wel, it will remove the bestiary entrance, since the bestiary here acts like a control of the familiars you currently have.
@sharkalou thanks for the info, Its kinda sad that once my critter is maxed out i cant send him on to another flight for him to do good for someone else, and not keep the maxed status in the bestiary :/
I guess if it was that easy people would be swapping them left right and center just to fill up the book :/
@sharkalou thanks for the info, Its kinda sad that once my critter is maxed out i cant send him on to another flight for him to do good for someone else, and not keep the maxed status in the bestiary :/
I guess if it was that easy people would be swapping them left right and center just to fill up the book :/
@dragonetgirl
Yup, it's kinda sad, but if it changes it'll practically ruin the market of familiars unless we all become collectors interested in having al of them :/

Personally I would love to get something more out of a maxed familiar as to justify the fact of levelling them up (aside from the chests you get in the meanwhile) and keeping them in your lair. After all I expect a "loyal" pet to act loyal and give some reward here and there ¬¬
@dragonetgirl
Yup, it's kinda sad, but if it changes it'll practically ruin the market of familiars unless we all become collectors interested in having al of them :/

Personally I would love to get something more out of a maxed familiar as to justify the fact of levelling them up (aside from the chests you get in the meanwhile) and keeping them in your lair. After all I expect a "loyal" pet to act loyal and give some reward here and there ¬¬
@sharkalou yeah getting something other than 50t every day :/ even if they gave a bonus to your dragon in the coliseum would be awesome.
my main thing was that i have a few kickstarter only familiars that are now maxed out :/ would have liked to sell them to someone elce (but i would lose their page in the bestiary :/ that was what irked me.)
@sharkalou yeah getting something other than 50t every day :/ even if they gave a bonus to your dragon in the coliseum would be awesome.
my main thing was that i have a few kickstarter only familiars that are now maxed out :/ would have liked to sell them to someone elce (but i would lose their page in the bestiary :/ that was what irked me.)
So no random bonus chests if we keep clicking a maxed familiar?
The low level ones are easy to brew to keep them in the beastiary so it’s an easy experiment t to toss one in the caldron and see what pops out, has anyone tried that?
So no random bonus chests if we keep clicking a maxed familiar?
The low level ones are easy to brew to keep them in the beastiary so it’s an easy experiment t to toss one in the caldron and see what pops out, has anyone tried that?
While I’m at it what is that scroll thing to the left that has a number. Under it what are those things anyway
While I’m at it what is that scroll thing to the left that has a number. Under it what are those things anyway
@Firestormeyes Once a familiar is maxed out there is not benefit besides the 50t, I typically swap out the familiar at that point and keep leveling a new one.

The color of muck a familiar makes is randomized, so the level of the familiar in your clan won't change the color that comes out.

The scroll icon shows how many forum posts you've made, the more forum posts you make the more stars you get below your username.
@Firestormeyes Once a familiar is maxed out there is not benefit besides the 50t, I typically swap out the familiar at that point and keep leveling a new one.

The color of muck a familiar makes is randomized, so the level of the familiar in your clan won't change the color that comes out.

The scroll icon shows how many forum posts you've made, the more forum posts you make the more stars you get below your username.
wishlist
Ty
Ty