Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold!
1 2
[center][s]This is Drayth ^_^[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2357482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23575/2357482_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]There is a screenshot of the stones he comes with on his profile :) Glass Canon build. For a quick reference on the stones he has: Scratch Shred and Eliminate Shining Might Fragment x3 (can be replaced with Beserkers if you want, I was just under impression those did not work yet?) Ambush x2 He is in the AH for 315k, but I'll also accept gems at a 1:500 rate. So 630 gems :) I'm open to a bit of haggling as well, just nothing too low, please.[/s] [/center]
This is Drayth ^_^

2357482_350.png

There is a screenshot of the stones he comes with on his profile :)

Glass Canon build.

For a quick reference on the stones he has:
Scratch
Shred and Eliminate
Shining Might Fragment x3 (can be replaced with Beserkers if you want, I was just under impression those did not work yet?)
Ambush x2

He is in the AH for 315k, but I'll also accept gems at a 1:500 rate. So 630 gems :)
I'm open to a bit of haggling as well, just nothing too low, please.
light_rune_50x50.png AlyrabyCydragonResized.pngUnicorgiByInkwellSmall.png light_rune_50x50.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
light_rune_50x50.png AlyrabyCydragonResized.pngUnicorgiByInkwellSmall.png light_rune_50x50.png
Bump :P
Bump :D
glass cannon?
glass cannon?
@Gallows
Yep :)
@Gallows
Yep :)
@Dracoren

Would you take 500gems and 65k TR? Its the same amount with the formula you gave.
@Dracoren

Would you take 500gems and 65k TR? Its the same amount with the formula you gave.
@Kotat
Sure! Feel free to send a crossroads and a message with the other payment ^_^
@Kotat
Sure! Feel free to send a crossroads and a message with the other payment ^_^
1 2