Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Scrying Workshop - Randomize All
1 2
I was gonna say it gives me a random dragon every time I refresh, but I guess that's not the case for everybody. Since there's already buttons to randomize individual values, I think for consistency and visual cohesiveness, it would be nice to have a little "randomize all" button somewhere.
I was gonna say it gives me a random dragon every time I refresh, but I guess that's not the case for everybody. Since there's already buttons to randomize individual values, I think for consistency and visual cohesiveness, it would be nice to have a little "randomize all" button somewhere.
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@tilkka
I believe it might be a browser difference as others have stated - I'm on Firefox and on the current version, but I'll give that a shot as well!
@tilkka
I believe it might be a browser difference as others have stated - I'm on Firefox and on the current version, but I'll give that a shot as well!
XqjLbu7.gif 2rOw6U8.png51a28721ece0135765045f06ffcfb04a-dc25381.png
In Chrome I get a new scry with refresh. I actually gave up firefox because it had a color bug ages ago in the scrying workshop. It could be that.

I am cool with a randomize all button too.
In Chrome I get a new scry with refresh. I actually gave up firefox because it had a color bug ages ago in the scrying workshop. It could be that.

I am cool with a randomize all button too.
Stuff will one day go here.
yeah a separate button would help def
however i also suggest an ability to lock some of the parameters so they dont change when you hit random; for example, if yuo wanna try random genes or breeds on a dragon(while keepign the colors the same) without having to click like 4 options multiple times
yeah a separate button would help def
however i also suggest an ability to lock some of the parameters so they dont change when you hit random; for example, if yuo wanna try random genes or breeds on a dragon(while keepign the colors the same) without having to click like 4 options multiple times
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2