Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair cleanout
Hey all, I'm cleaning out my lair. All dragons are available, as well as familiars and clothing items. Feel free to hit me up with an offer.

*Edit: I'm trying to keep track of who wants what, so please bear with me if I mess up a little
Hey all, I'm cleaning out my lair. All dragons are available, as well as familiars and clothing items. Feel free to hit me up with an offer.

*Edit: I'm trying to keep track of who wants what, so please bear with me if I mess up a little
You can't take the sky from me
Hey there, sad to see you go, you have quite the lair!

I have quite a few dragons im interested in, namely: Ambrosia, Mystic, Rowyn, Ephraim, Orra, Pastella, Flare and Alcor.

Now i know that's quite greedy, so the ones i am most interested in are Flare and Alcor and also Mystic and Rowyn with the clothes and familiars if possible :)

Thanks so much for doing this, it would help a noobie like me and i promise to give them a good forever home as i am absolutely hooked on this game!
Hey there, sad to see you go, you have quite the lair!

I have quite a few dragons im interested in, namely: Ambrosia, Mystic, Rowyn, Ephraim, Orra, Pastella, Flare and Alcor.

Now i know that's quite greedy, so the ones i am most interested in are Flare and Alcor and also Mystic and Rowyn with the clothes and familiars if possible :)

Thanks so much for doing this, it would help a noobie like me and i promise to give them a good forever home as i am absolutely hooked on this game!
sensaspecter_res3.png
Hello @Freakforreal woulf it be possible to crossroad or AH panda? if so how much and thank you!
Hello @Freakforreal woulf it be possible to crossroad or AH panda? if so how much and thank you!
Yeah, no marketing strats
Are any of Ambrosia, Olive, Lime, Brian, and Tanwen still available?
Are any of Ambrosia, Olive, Lime, Brian, and Tanwen still available?
UcQdDAz.png Beku (she/they) ID8713-D-33-43-43.png
@Freakforreal

Hi! Are Karmen, Icarus and Cocktail still available? I would love to also keep the familiars if possible. How much would you be looking for?
@Freakforreal

Hi! Are Karmen, Icarus and Cocktail still available? I would love to also keep the familiars if possible. How much would you be looking for?
FR + 16
I still have a lot of dragons and familiars available, if anyone else is interested
I still have a lot of dragons and familiars available, if anyone else is interested
Bumping again
Bumping again
Update that I no longer have excess apparel available, save what's already on the dragons themselves. I still have dragons and familiars though
Update that I no longer have excess apparel available, save what's already on the dragons themselves. I still have dragons and familiars though