Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lots of Starmap
Hello all! So this is actually my first forum post ever, though I've been using this site for a few years. You can call me Grumpy. Or Coco. Whatever seems right.

Mostly I just give my dragons to my sisters and put the others up for auction. But I've got several dragons on the second page of my lair, and I thought I'd make a post about them. Anyone on that page is up for grabs. Just make an offer. First come first serve and all that.

I think they're quite pretty, but since I'm not social on this site, I have no idea what's currently trending in the realm of breeding.

Some of them have names because I was gonna put them up for auction, and in the past, people have named them things like "breed" and exalted them later, so... that was nice. Learned my lesson there. But if you want one of the ones with a name, I'll gladly send a scroll of renaming to you.

Thanks!
Hello all! So this is actually my first forum post ever, though I've been using this site for a few years. You can call me Grumpy. Or Coco. Whatever seems right.

Mostly I just give my dragons to my sisters and put the others up for auction. But I've got several dragons on the second page of my lair, and I thought I'd make a post about them. Anyone on that page is up for grabs. Just make an offer. First come first serve and all that.

I think they're quite pretty, but since I'm not social on this site, I have no idea what's currently trending in the realm of breeding.

Some of them have names because I was gonna put them up for auction, and in the past, people have named them things like "breed" and exalted them later, so... that was nice. Learned my lesson there. But if you want one of the ones with a name, I'll gladly send a scroll of renaming to you.

Thanks!
Bump
Bump
I'll be on and off for the next few hours. Just checking back in between sets and before I swim. (It's my day off, so I gotta get these workouts in)

Bumps appreciated
I'll be on and off for the next few hours. Just checking back in between sets and before I swim. (It's my day off, so I gotta get these workouts in)

Bumps appreciated
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump