Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Might of the Earth Raffle! Winner Stream
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Chippit seems to be away, so I'll send the level 6 to @SlainCane instead to make sure it gets through before the deadline.
Chippit seems to be away, so I'll send the level 6 to @SlainCane instead to make sure it gets through before the deadline.
@Mushroomy Alright, thank you!
@Mushroomy Alright, thank you!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
GL earth.
GL earth.
@chippit

Sent two Level 7s just now!
@chippit

Sent two Level 7s just now!
tumblr │ Wanted │ Trade
Sorry to everyone who pinged and sent dragons to me in the last 10 hours or so, I fell asleep at 6am and forgot to mark myself as offline.

I AM going through and getting all the dragons sent to me organised now, so everyone who didn't cancel should be accounted for, but wow, sorry about that!
Sorry to everyone who pinged and sent dragons to me in the last 10 hours or so, I fell asleep at 6am and forgot to mark myself as offline.

I AM going through and getting all the dragons sent to me organised now, so everyone who didn't cancel should be accounted for, but wow, sorry about that!
@chippit

Glad you made it back! I have 9 dragons that I can send over when you have some space in your lair.
@chippit

Glad you made it back! I have 9 dragons that I can send over when you have some space in your lair.
@Somerlund I'll be happy to take them once I work through the rest of the 33 pings I woke up to 8D;;

E: All done, feel free to start sending stuff :3
@Somerlund I'll be happy to take them once I work through the rest of the 33 pings I woke up to 8D;;

E: All done, feel free to start sending stuff :3
I'm around and taking raffle entries! Anyone got some last minute dragons to send in? I've got you covered :D
I'm around and taking raffle entries! Anyone got some last minute dragons to send in? I've got you covered :D
Wooo Home Stretch!
Wooo Home Stretch!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@chippit couple lvl 7s for you
@chippit couple lvl 7s for you
7yx6kqj.gifwg8Hj9y.gif
fJqLAEc.png
kK8bN49.png
hyodpxf.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39