Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Salsasticks73
1 2 3
Caligo looks at him. "Gummy? Nice to meet you. Now what can i do for you?" He asks. He placing the last of his tools and turning his attention to him. Regulus excused himself when someone called his name, leaving them alone. Caligo looks very similar to his father too...

Ranna looks at her. "Uh... sure." She says shyly. "Are you ok? I'm sorry that they did that..." she says. Ranna stood up and went to the door. "Silk to be bought? I suppose I could take you to our market sector. See what's available." She didn't know what had happened to Cedar just then...
Caligo looks at him. "Gummy? Nice to meet you. Now what can i do for you?" He asks. He placing the last of his tools and turning his attention to him. Regulus excused himself when someone called his name, leaving them alone. Caligo looks very similar to his father too...

Ranna looks at her. "Uh... sure." She says shyly. "Are you ok? I'm sorry that they did that..." she says. Ranna stood up and went to the door. "Silk to be bought? I suppose I could take you to our market sector. See what's available." She didn't know what had happened to Cedar just then...
The pearlcatcher seemed nice gummy mused. He was glad that Caligo hadn't paused at his name. With a jerky head nod gummy replied, "Our respective clans have come to an agreement, I will be trained as a healer while your father requests apropriate boons from my clan as a thank you," He paused and looked at Caligo thoughtfully before glancing at the airy room, "Your dad said you where a healer and you might help"?

With a thankfull knod Cedar walked to the doorway, peeking out was a much larger bustling clan bigger than she had ever seen! Unfamiliar faces glanced towards her and carried on, unintressted. With an excited look, Cedar smiled at Ranna gesturing towards the outside world.

((What do the dragons look like?))
The pearlcatcher seemed nice gummy mused. He was glad that Caligo hadn't paused at his name. With a jerky head nod gummy replied, "Our respective clans have come to an agreement, I will be trained as a healer while your father requests apropriate boons from my clan as a thank you," He paused and looked at Caligo thoughtfully before glancing at the airy room, "Your dad said you where a healer and you might help"?

With a thankfull knod Cedar walked to the doorway, peeking out was a much larger bustling clan bigger than she had ever seen! Unfamiliar faces glanced towards her and carried on, unintressted. With an excited look, Cedar smiled at Ranna gesturing towards the outside world.

((What do the dragons look like?))
"Im a doctor yes. You seek to learn? Have you read any books? Studied before?" He asks curiously. Caligo sitting at a messy yet organized desk. "Can i get you anything else? You seem well prepared apparel wise." He notes politely.

Ranna walks with her to the market, imperials, fae, guardians, almost every dragon of the clan was here, some craftsmen others simply buying goods. She took Cedar to the silk trader, who had several varieties of colors and quality to choose from. "Is this what you'd like?" Ranna asks.

(Is that ok? And what do you think of Cedar corrupting or something Ranna? Making her obey her, adopted daughter etc? Or what would you like the creature to do to cedar?)
"Im a doctor yes. You seek to learn? Have you read any books? Studied before?" He asks curiously. Caligo sitting at a messy yet organized desk. "Can i get you anything else? You seem well prepared apparel wise." He notes politely.

Ranna walks with her to the market, imperials, fae, guardians, almost every dragon of the clan was here, some craftsmen others simply buying goods. She took Cedar to the silk trader, who had several varieties of colors and quality to choose from. "Is this what you'd like?" Ranna asks.

(Is that ok? And what do you think of Cedar corrupting or something Ranna? Making her obey her, adopted daughter etc? Or what would you like the creature to do to cedar?)
"Yes I have, but the books i've studied are at least twenty years old", Gummy stated mournfully, staring at the room. "I've tried to study but again, there are no healers in my clan, so it's all self taught, from books".He paused, looking hopefully at Caligo, his yellow eyes peering at him cheerfuly, "Can you help?"

Cedar was stunned at the sheer number of dragons, each dragon rushed through the market, a rush of colour and noise surounding her. As Ranna led her to the silk trader, she smiled in delight, turning towards Ranna she began to evaluate her colours and figure, turning towards the trader she took out her purse and brought several swaths of silk. With a pleasent laugh she linked her arm with Rannas and began to chat about the beauty of the others complexion.At Rannas confused look, Cedar explained, "Your colouring is simply marvelous dear, I could't not make you cloths!"

((I like ranna! that'll be fine, Silly world domination? idk))
"Yes I have, but the books i've studied are at least twenty years old", Gummy stated mournfully, staring at the room. "I've tried to study but again, there are no healers in my clan, so it's all self taught, from books".He paused, looking hopefully at Caligo, his yellow eyes peering at him cheerfuly, "Can you help?"

Cedar was stunned at the sheer number of dragons, each dragon rushed through the market, a rush of colour and noise surounding her. As Ranna led her to the silk trader, she smiled in delight, turning towards Ranna she began to evaluate her colours and figure, turning towards the trader she took out her purse and brought several swaths of silk. With a pleasent laugh she linked her arm with Rannas and began to chat about the beauty of the others complexion.At Rannas confused look, Cedar explained, "Your colouring is simply marvelous dear, I could't not make you cloths!"

"I see... self taught. Well i can offer demonstrations and lessons. All depends on what you like to learn about and the surgery or procedure it requires. Do you know most tools? Those old books are not terrible, but teaching and technology does change rapidly. So, what would you like to learn?" He asks standing up.

"Clothes?" She asks. "Why me Cedar? We only just met. As honored and flattered as i am it truly is something that is surprising." She says. The market held other luxuries too, the best food. Decor. Anything really that a dragon would want or need. Now instead of guiding Cedar, Cedar was guiding her around the market as they spoke, it becoming obvious Ranna was actually very shy.

(World domination could be interesting. Lol. Gummy trying to cure Cedar as she takes action around the clan?)
"I see... self taught. Well i can offer demonstrations and lessons. All depends on what you like to learn about and the surgery or procedure it requires. Do you know most tools? Those old books are not terrible, but teaching and technology does change rapidly. So, what would you like to learn?" He asks standing up.

"Clothes?" She asks. "Why me Cedar? We only just met. As honored and flattered as i am it truly is something that is surprising." She says. The market held other luxuries too, the best food. Decor. Anything really that a dragon would want or need. Now instead of guiding Cedar, Cedar was guiding her around the market as they spoke, it becoming obvious Ranna was actually very shy.

(World domination could be interesting. Lol. Gummy trying to cure Cedar as she takes action around the clan?)
1 2 3