Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Salsasticks73
1 2 3
(You're welcome :)

"You're welcome Gummy. Perhaps a new name will be found too? To avoid any insults or anything. Though i say that out of respect. However if it is your name and you have no desire to change it. I understand why you wouldn't want to change it." He says. Regulus looks at him. "Delicate? Well... my clan can try to help her." He says.

Ranna was still smiling. "What brings you here ma'am?" She asks curiously. She thought she was a dancer judging by the lace and how she carried herself reminded her of a form of nobility. Granted she didn't know Cedar was on a mission kind of. "Would you like to come to the lair? Relax after a long journey?"
(You're welcome :)

"You're welcome Gummy. Perhaps a new name will be found too? To avoid any insults or anything. Though i say that out of respect. However if it is your name and you have no desire to change it. I understand why you wouldn't want to change it." He says. Regulus looks at him. "Delicate? Well... my clan can try to help her." He says.

Ranna was still smiling. "What brings you here ma'am?" She asks curiously. She thought she was a dancer judging by the lace and how she carried herself reminded her of a form of nobility. Granted she didn't know Cedar was on a mission kind of. "Would you like to come to the lair? Relax after a long journey?"
My name is my own and I haven’t outgrown it yet” gummy stuttered looking at the older dragon directly for the fist time. “Cedar, she’s a bit bossy but she is soft at heart she dislikes being around children as she was forced to give her own up, some dragons are good with that, she wasn’t, she never got a chance to reflect so I really hope you can help her sir, do you want me to pass on the list of demands to my clan”?

The polite dragon was certainly pretty Cedar reflected as she nodded her acceptance towards the approachable lady. “My I enquire as to your name” she said, gesturing for the other to lead the way.
My name is my own and I haven’t outgrown it yet” gummy stuttered looking at the older dragon directly for the fist time. “Cedar, she’s a bit bossy but she is soft at heart she dislikes being around children as she was forced to give her own up, some dragons are good with that, she wasn’t, she never got a chance to reflect so I really hope you can help her sir, do you want me to pass on the list of demands to my clan”?

The polite dragon was certainly pretty Cedar reflected as she nodded her acceptance towards the approachable lady. “My I enquire as to your name” she said, gesturing for the other to lead the way.
"I meant the advice out of respect is all. I do not know if you are mocked or anything." He says "i see. Hopefully we can help with that." He says. "List of demands? You are not a hostage or anything... if anything these are merely requests for trade." He says finishing the offer.

Ranna smiles. "I'm Ranna. Nice to meet you Cedar." She says. "Are you tired? Would you like some rest?" She asks as she began leading her to the guest room. Once there, it was clear that the clan was remarkably humble, with few luxuries... "Will this work?"
"I meant the advice out of respect is all. I do not know if you are mocked or anything." He says "i see. Hopefully we can help with that." He says. "List of demands? You are not a hostage or anything... if anything these are merely requests for trade." He says finishing the offer.

Ranna smiles. "I'm Ranna. Nice to meet you Cedar." She says. "Are you tired? Would you like some rest?" She asks as she began leading her to the guest room. Once there, it was clear that the clan was remarkably humble, with few luxuries... "Will this work?"
“Yes sorry” gummy quickly replied ”I’m still new to this polite talk to others. I can’t wait to meet your son”,he shifted unconsciously and tapped his claw, “teasing is a problem... but I don’t mind, I think my names a bit quirky but I like it”.

The bare room was a world away from her clans cheerful cluster of rooms, imbedded with personal touches and a sneeze away from her clan mates, in her head Cedar plotted to swath the room in soft colours of silk she had packed, if decorating her new nest would be at the expense of not sewing the silken clothes she was going to make, so be it. She turned to the lovely drag... no Ranna, and nodded as regally as she could “this is a beautiful room with oodles of potential, may I decorate with removable objects”? She asked with a smile.
“Yes sorry” gummy quickly replied ”I’m still new to this polite talk to others. I can’t wait to meet your son”,he shifted unconsciously and tapped his claw, “teasing is a problem... but I don’t mind, I think my names a bit quirky but I like it”.

The bare room was a world away from her clans cheerful cluster of rooms, imbedded with personal touches and a sneeze away from her clan mates, in her head Cedar plotted to swath the room in soft colours of silk she had packed, if decorating her new nest would be at the expense of not sewing the silken clothes she was going to make, so be it. She turned to the lovely drag... no Ranna, and nodded as regally as she could “this is a beautiful room with oodles of potential, may I decorate with removable objects”? She asked with a smile.
"It's no issue at all." He says. "And names are names, nothing should shame your name if you like it." He says. "Do you need directions to the infirmary?"

Ranna smiles. "Feel free. I apologize if its not luxurious... we don't have much." She says. Ranna didn't know what to do besides giving some advice or an offer. "Would you like to see me dance? My mother and sister dance, but they are busy. I can perform if you'd like." She offers shyly.
"It's no issue at all." He says. "And names are names, nothing should shame your name if you like it." He says. "Do you need directions to the infirmary?"

Ranna smiles. "Feel free. I apologize if its not luxurious... we don't have much." She says. Ranna didn't know what to do besides giving some advice or an offer. "Would you like to see me dance? My mother and sister dance, but they are busy. I can perform if you'd like." She offers shyly.
"Yes please" replied gummy thankfully, "I wouldn't want to get losrty on my first day"!

Cedar inwardly berated herself, she might as well have told the poor girl the room was hideous, her manners clearly needed a polish. Despite her blunt words the dragon was persintantly kind. With a more friendly grin Cedar spoke with conviction,"I would be delighted to see you dance"!

((Sorry for the wait))
"Yes please" replied gummy thankfully, "I wouldn't want to get losrty on my first day"!

Cedar inwardly berated herself, she might as well have told the poor girl the room was hideous, her manners clearly needed a polish. Despite her blunt words the dragon was persintantly kind. With a more friendly grin Cedar spoke with conviction,"I would be delighted to see you dance"!

((Sorry for the wait))
"Very well. Please follow me Gummy." He says standing up and walking around before going to the door and waiting.

Ranna smiles. "Thank you ma'am." She says. She beginning to perform without hesitation and didn't seem to think that Cedar insulted her hospitality. The dance was every elegant for a pearlcatcher to perform. But something watched Cedar from the shadows... and slowly creeped toward her.

(It's ok :) how are you?)
"Very well. Please follow me Gummy." He says standing up and walking around before going to the door and waiting.

Ranna smiles. "Thank you ma'am." She says. She beginning to perform without hesitation and didn't seem to think that Cedar insulted her hospitality. The dance was every elegant for a pearlcatcher to perform. But something watched Cedar from the shadows... and slowly creeped toward her.

(It's ok :) how are you?)
With wide eyes and a spring in his step Gummy strode long steps towards the door, he braced himself for his new life as a healer. With a firm, although jerky nod he followed the dragon through the door.

With a gaze that was captured in the hypnotic movements of the music and the confident rhythm of the pearlcatcher, Cedar was oblivious to the small figure that was determinedly sneaking towards her. With a loud shout and a grab towards her the figure tripped on the long menacing shawl it was wrapped up in and fell dramatically in front of Ranna, the bundle squirmed before clawing itself out. Bright eyes peeked out before a body emerged. Two small nocturne hatchings peeked out before looking balefully at Ranna. As the figure had grabbed her Cedar shrieked on terror before jumping a foot in the air.

((Good! thanks for asking! How you doing? Have a lovely day))
With wide eyes and a spring in his step Gummy strode long steps towards the door, he braced himself for his new life as a healer. With a firm, although jerky nod he followed the dragon through the door.

With a gaze that was captured in the hypnotic movements of the music and the confident rhythm of the pearlcatcher, Cedar was oblivious to the small figure that was determinedly sneaking towards her. With a loud shout and a grab towards her the figure tripped on the long menacing shawl it was wrapped up in and fell dramatically in front of Ranna, the bundle squirmed before clawing itself out. Bright eyes peeked out before a body emerged. Two small nocturne hatchings peeked out before looking balefully at Ranna. As the figure had grabbed her Cedar shrieked on terror before jumping a foot in the air.

((Good! thanks for asking! How you doing? Have a lovely day))
Regulus walks with him to the infirmary before opening the door. "Here we are." He says. Inside the room, a pearlcatcher was cleaning medical tools calmly. "Good afternoon Caligo, how are you today?" He asks. Caligo looks up. "I'm well father. How is this?" He asks curiously about Gummy. It was clear they had a close relationship with each other.

Ranna looks at them stopping the dance quickly upon hearing Cedar shout quickly. The nocturne hatchlings fled quickly before they could be scolded, leaving Ranna to apologize for them, she also embarrassed it occured. "I'm sorry that happened ma'am..." she says bowing to her. Of course their was a more menacing being making it's way to Cedar... aiming to begin a new reign on sornieth and this graceful skydancer searching for a new beginning would do well... as they were distracted the little being quickly crawled into her head. Cedar would soon be an empress aiming to create a following of mature and classy dragons...

(I'm good. Still sick unfortunately... hope you are having a good day though!)
Regulus walks with him to the infirmary before opening the door. "Here we are." He says. Inside the room, a pearlcatcher was cleaning medical tools calmly. "Good afternoon Caligo, how are you today?" He asks. Caligo looks up. "I'm well father. How is this?" He asks curiously about Gummy. It was clear they had a close relationship with each other.

Ranna looks at them stopping the dance quickly upon hearing Cedar shout quickly. The nocturne hatchlings fled quickly before they could be scolded, leaving Ranna to apologize for them, she also embarrassed it occured. "I'm sorry that happened ma'am..." she says bowing to her. Of course their was a more menacing being making it's way to Cedar... aiming to begin a new reign on sornieth and this graceful skydancer searching for a new beginning would do well... as they were distracted the little being quickly crawled into her head. Cedar would soon be an empress aiming to create a following of mature and classy dragons...

(I'm good. Still sick unfortunately... hope you are having a good day though!)
Awed at the proffesional equipment that lined the walls, clear writing underneeth that spoke of the tools names. Gummys eyes where round in delight. "Wow", Gummy breathed, "The storys of your clans prowess where not make up, huh" As if realising the irreguality of his statement he blushed and forced his limbs in to a awkward bow. "Gummy at your sevice sir"!

Cedar shook her head confused, for a awful second she felt very sick, glad that it had passed she cleared her thoughts of the sickness and began to look around in confusion for the wayward nocturnes. Waving away Rannas hurried apology she smiled, cocking her head to one side she asked, "Would you mind giving me a tour of your clan, I have a wayward chare to look for, and silk to be brought"!
Awed at the proffesional equipment that lined the walls, clear writing underneeth that spoke of the tools names. Gummys eyes where round in delight. "Wow", Gummy breathed, "The storys of your clans prowess where not make up, huh" As if realising the irreguality of his statement he blushed and forced his limbs in to a awkward bow. "Gummy at your sevice sir"!

Cedar shook her head confused, for a awful second she felt very sick, glad that it had passed she cleared her thoughts of the sickness and began to look around in confusion for the wayward nocturnes. Waving away Rannas hurried apology she smiled, cocking her head to one side she asked, "Would you mind giving me a tour of your clan, I have a wayward chare to look for, and silk to be brought"!
1 2 3