Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with RadioactiveBlitz!
1 2 3 4 5
@RadioactiveBlitz (you're totally good!! I'm busy almost every day so I totally understand ;-; )

Buim frowned and brought his head down to hear Anu with a humph. "I thought there were leaves here too," he muttered. He padded up closer to the trees to see what had happened- if some dragon had come by and eaten them, or if a sudden gust had knocked them from their branches. Pia hopped up next to him with a little noise of dismay.
@RadioactiveBlitz (you're totally good!! I'm busy almost every day so I totally understand ;-; )

Buim frowned and brought his head down to hear Anu with a humph. "I thought there were leaves here too," he muttered. He padded up closer to the trees to see what had happened- if some dragon had come by and eaten them, or if a sudden gust had knocked them from their branches. Pia hopped up next to him with a little noise of dismay.
Caelah!
FR +3 | she/her | gryffinpuff, enfp
@Agapae
Anu looked down first, then to the others. ”Are there any other parts that have the same type?” She asked in wonder, hoping there would be a second option.

As Icarus listened to Anu, she let out a quiet giggle, now it’s time for action. Icarus flew down next to the cave where she dropped off the leaves, bringing up her most surprised and scared face, she started to run up to their direction, screaming a ‘help’. But inside her head, she began to laugh.
@Agapae
Anu looked down first, then to the others. ”Are there any other parts that have the same type?” She asked in wonder, hoping there would be a second option.

As Icarus listened to Anu, she let out a quiet giggle, now it’s time for action. Icarus flew down next to the cave where she dropped off the leaves, bringing up her most surprised and scared face, she started to run up to their direction, screaming a ‘help’. But inside her head, she began to laugh.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@RadioactiveBlitz
"I don't..." Pia's ears perked up an instant before screams echoed out across the plateau. Her head swiveled around, followed by Buim's, then Oppana's as the shout rang out.
Buim gave an alert snort. "Someone's coming this way."
@RadioactiveBlitz
"I don't..." Pia's ears perked up an instant before screams echoed out across the plateau. Her head swiveled around, followed by Buim's, then Oppana's as the shout rang out.
Buim gave an alert snort. "Someone's coming this way."
Caelah!
(@RadioactiveBlitz hey there! just checking in to see if you're still interested :) )
(@RadioactiveBlitz hey there! just checking in to see if you're still interested :) )
Caelah!
(@Agapae sorry but I don’t think I can anymore, though this had turned out into an awesome rp, but due to me being busy all next week and into the summer, I don’t think I can anymore, my parents love to watch me suffer from overworking since they claim me in being ‘lazy’.)
(@Agapae sorry but I don’t think I can anymore, though this had turned out into an awesome rp, but due to me being busy all next week and into the summer, I don’t think I can anymore, my parents love to watch me suffer from overworking since they claim me in being ‘lazy’.)
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
(@RadioactiveBlitz that's totally okay and best of luck to you!! let me know if you ever can pick it up again :) )
(@RadioactiveBlitz that's totally okay and best of luck to you!! let me know if you ever can pick it up again :) )
Caelah!
1 2 3 4 5