Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite current video game!
1 2 3 4
does minecraft count Ive been enjoying alot of splatoon 2 lately, The most recent splatfest was fun!.
does minecraft count Ive been enjoying alot of splatoon 2 lately, The most recent splatfest was fun!.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Red Dead Redemption 2. It has everything I love in video games: an open world, horses, an awesome story, great graphics, awesome characters, fun secrets. Sometimes I just play purely to wander around on my horse because it's so beautiful and relaxing.
Red Dead Redemption 2. It has everything I love in video games: an open world, horses, an awesome story, great graphics, awesome characters, fun secrets. Sometimes I just play purely to wander around on my horse because it's so beautiful and relaxing.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[size=2][b]@Eliss Glad to see another hardcore Elder Scrolls fan!!! [emoji=guardian star size=1] I can't express into words how satisfying the lore of Tamriel is to me. There's just something so perfect and clean about it. Tamriel is such a magical place! My own original fantasy story, [i]Rise of Azopia[/i], actually takes a lot of inspiration from the country of Cyrodiil. When I explain my story to my husband he says it sounds like a Bethesda questline LOL. I just loved the lay of the land and how it all seemed to revolve around and come towards the grand marble capital right in the center. There's something so ethereal about it.
@Eliss

Glad to see another hardcore Elder Scrolls fan!!!

I can't express into words how satisfying the lore of Tamriel is to me. There's just something so perfect and clean about it. Tamriel is such a magical place! My own original fantasy story, Rise of Azopia, actually takes a lot of inspiration from the country of Cyrodiil. When I explain my story to my husband he says it sounds like a Bethesda questline LOL. I just loved the lay of the land and how it all seemed to revolve around and come towards the grand marble capital right in the center. There's something so ethereal about it.
vaOV9W8.gif
[size=2][b]@ChickenOverlord Also yes Minecraft surely counts. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] I moderate a Minecraft server so I'm playing it every day!
@ChickenOverlord

Also yes Minecraft surely counts. I moderate a Minecraft server so I'm playing it every day!
vaOV9W8.gif
[color=green]My brothers recently got me into the grand strategy game Stellaris, which I'm loving! Perfect combination of challenging gameplay and interesting story titbits (both written and emergent stuff). Also I like playing mope.io when I feel like killing a few brain cells. [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
My brothers recently got me into the grand strategy game Stellaris, which I'm loving! Perfect combination of challenging gameplay and interesting story titbits (both written and emergent stuff).

Also I like playing mope.io when I feel like killing a few brain cells.
Half life. can I have half life 3 now? Oh yeah, can't forget Skyrim, Oblivion and ESO!
Half life. can I have half life 3 now? Oh yeah, can't forget Skyrim, Oblivion and ESO!

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I jump between Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (I modded skins on it in PC, so it's even more appealing, same difficulty!) and Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi.

You know, one that's extremely challenging to a mindless hack-n-slash. Hoping one of my friends hops over so we can do multiplayer.
I jump between Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (I modded skins on it in PC, so it's even more appealing, same difficulty!) and Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi.

You know, one that's extremely challenging to a mindless hack-n-slash. Hoping one of my friends hops over so we can do multiplayer.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
I'm playin Yakuza 0 rn and i dont think im far at all but im rlly loving it
I'm playin Yakuza 0 rn and i dont think im far at all but im rlly loving it
Don't Starve was my favourite game and still is. I just love to play it and try to survive. Alsographics are suoer unique and detailed! There are many characters to choose from and four game versions plus a horror version!

BuT-- I have second favourite game and it's The Walking Dead. I love it mostly for graphics and the story. There are many decisions to make and with them, you create Clementine's character. You can make her cold sassy girl that won't hesitate to shoot your head of or friendly and optimistic.

You defenitely should check out those games!
Don't Starve was my favourite game and still is. I just love to play it and try to survive. Alsographics are suoer unique and detailed! There are many characters to choose from and four game versions plus a horror version!

BuT-- I have second favourite game and it's The Walking Dead. I love it mostly for graphics and the story. There are many decisions to make and with them, you create Clementine's character. You can make her cold sassy girl that won't hesitate to shoot your head of or friendly and optimistic.

You defenitely should check out those games!
Hello! I'm szue, but you can call me szu as well. If you want to borrow any of my dragons to breed - just ask. See ya!

gE8vIBe.png
1 2 3 4