Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bloop. Plop. Won't you be my nayybor? :3
1 2
@Lunesce my sun conure doesn't really do anything cool besides come when you call her (if she's out) haha

I'm also a girl :p
@Lunesce my sun conure doesn't really do anything cool besides come when you call her (if she's out) haha

I'm also a girl :p
(◕‿◕✿) Please ping or message me for my attention! (◕‿◕✿)

ALL MY AWWS. ♥ lovely pets :)

ALL MY AWWS. ♥ lovely pets :)
bannerifrit_by_corveiris-d9qbmkl.gif
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
What's her name? Funny, I also had a chinchilla when I was little. My dad named him Rocky. Now I have a dog named Rocki. xD
What's her name? Funny, I also had a chinchilla when I was little. My dad named him Rocky. Now I have a dog named Rocki. xD
bannerifrit_by_corveiris-d9qbmkl.gif
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
@Zei Are you making fun of me? Are ya? HUH?!! We can fix that! :D [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Preikestolen_with_boat.jpg[/img]
@Zei

Are you making fun of me? Are ya? HUH?!!

We can fix that! :D

Preikestolen_with_boat.jpg
@Pony .. really? CLIFFS? How dare you. :C
@Pony .. really? CLIFFS? How dare you. :C
48vur6d.png
@Zei

I'm a Dragon/Pony/Bro, remember? I'll be fine! :D

I can't die!
@Zei

I'm a Dragon/Pony/Bro, remember? I'll be fine! :D

I can't die!
@Pony
True enough. ^U^
@Pony
True enough. ^U^
48vur6d.png
Seeee!!! :D

But Swords, Spears, and Banana Peels are a whole different story all together.
Seeee!!! :D

But Swords, Spears, and Banana Peels are a whole different story all together.
oh boy, where to begin with a response to this? XD well, let's see, i'm Umbra, but you can call me any portion of my name you wish XD you can also call me Akasha which is one of my more popular online names that i go by.

i'd love to get lost in the woods...but sadly i have bad allergies and have a horrible phobia of bees and other buzzing/stinging insects .w. i tend to like more darker colors, but every once in a while, i'll fall in love with lighter colors.

as for eating habits, i eat my fair share of meats and plants. since i believe everything has a soul and that, to survive, eating is an essential way of life, what i eat makes no true difference to me. killing an animal is the same as taking the life from a plant by uprooting it from the ground or snatching it from a tree. though i don&#039;t agree with how animals are treated these days, the reality of life is this: Some are bunnies, some are wolves, it is the way of life and people/animals shouldn&#039;t be demonized for it. if eating plants is what you wish to do, by all means do it, but don&#039;t touch my steak D:< sorry, don&#039;t mean to start any controversy...;w; -puts on helmet and suit of armor-

i also like to sing, would like to try playing piano and like to draw and write. as for music, i like many different kinds, but can&#039;t stand most rap, actually really like Opera and some country and Polka and other &#039;old folky&#039; music is sometimes cool. i also love Celtic and symphonic music.

I tend to use Paint Tool Sai when i draw and have a Bamboo Tablet that i adore <3 though no scanner ;w; so when i do use my sketchbook, i either have to take a picture of it, or i have to redraw it on the computer.

i don&#039;t have too many pets sadly since i&#039;m allergic to most. speaking of allergies, when i say allergic to everything, i mean it XD when i get those scratch tests done at the hospital, the question isn&#039;t &#039;which ones will react&#039;, it&#039;s actually &#039;which ones WONT react?&#039;.

herm..uh...well...not much else to say...got any questions, feel free to ask :D -but stays in suit of armor...just in case-
oh boy, where to begin with a response to this? XD well, let&#039;s see, i&#039;m Umbra, but you can call me any portion of my name you wish XD you can also call me Akasha which is one of my more popular online names that i go by.

i&#039;d love to get lost in the woods...but sadly i have bad allergies and have a horrible phobia of bees and other buzzing/stinging insects .w. i tend to like more darker colors, but every once in a while, i&#039;ll fall in love with lighter colors.

as for eating habits, i eat my fair share of meats and plants. since i believe everything has a soul and that, to survive, eating is an essential way of life, what i eat makes no true difference to me. killing an animal is the same as taking the life from a plant by uprooting it from the ground or snatching it from a tree. though i don&#039;t agree with how animals are treated these days, the reality of life is this: Some are bunnies, some are wolves, it is the way of life and people/animals shouldn&#039;t be demonized for it. if eating plants is what you wish to do, by all means do it, but don&#039;t touch my steak D:< sorry, don&#039;t mean to start any controversy...;w; -puts on helmet and suit of armor-

i also like to sing, would like to try playing piano and like to draw and write. as for music, i like many different kinds, but can&#039;t stand most rap, actually really like Opera and some country and Polka and other &#039;old folky&#039; music is sometimes cool. i also love Celtic and symphonic music.

I tend to use Paint Tool Sai when i draw and have a Bamboo Tablet that i adore <3 though no scanner ;w; so when i do use my sketchbook, i either have to take a picture of it, or i have to redraw it on the computer.

i don&#039;t have too many pets sadly since i&#039;m allergic to most. speaking of allergies, when i say allergic to everything, i mean it XD when i get those scratch tests done at the hospital, the question isn&#039;t &#039;which ones will react&#039;, it&#039;s actually &#039;which ones WONT react?&#039;.

herm..uh...well...not much else to say...got any questions, feel free to ask :D -but stays in suit of armor...just in case-
1 2