Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Project M [OPEN | Read Desc.]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Lazarus heard another hiss. He decided to go look for the thing that had left the blood trail to make sure it wasn't hurt badly.
Lazarus heard another hiss. He decided to go look for the thing that had left the blood trail to make sure it wasn't hurt badly.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
“Miss? Well, that’s something new...”

Kira glanced at Gray. “Alright, no need to go Avengers on me, for now, I will ignore the second part.” Kira thought for a second, but finally sidestepped. “However, in your place I would have taken myself along. First of all, I know parts of the jungles and the upper campus of the facility. Don’t ask me how, I just know it. Second of all, I am a psionic. I can help you remember things that currently you don’t.” At this point she knowingly stared right at Gray, before shifting her sight. “And third of all, I am the most suited creature to live in the dark jungle. I really have no idea how you, two big bulks, are going to hunt in a place where speed and the ability to ambush prey wins brute force.”

Kira finally sat down. “I will survive perfectly on my own, so consider my offer a generous one.”
“Miss? Well, that’s something new...”

Kira glanced at Gray. “Alright, no need to go Avengers on me, for now, I will ignore the second part.” Kira thought for a second, but finally sidestepped. “However, in your place I would have taken myself along. First of all, I know parts of the jungles and the upper campus of the facility. Don’t ask me how, I just know it. Second of all, I am a psionic. I can help you remember things that currently you don’t.” At this point she knowingly stared right at Gray, before shifting her sight. “And third of all, I am the most suited creature to live in the dark jungle. I really have no idea how you, two big bulks, are going to hunt in a place where speed and the ability to ambush prey wins brute force.”

Kira finally sat down. “I will survive perfectly on my own, so consider my offer a generous one.”
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
Simon glanced back at the duo, debating about Gray's warning, before extending a hand towards the lizard-lady.
"Well, I'd be glad to have you with us. The more people we take out of this horrible situation the better. We're all trying to escape; there's no need for unproductive competition," He thought, kind of taken aback by her hostility.
Simon glanced back at the duo, debating about Gray's warning, before extending a hand towards the lizard-lady.
"Well, I'd be glad to have you with us. The more people we take out of this horrible situation the better. We're all trying to escape; there's no need for unproductive competition," He thought, kind of taken aback by her hostility.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Lazarus walked slowly. He froze when he saw a figure before him. He carefully approached. It didn't seem to hostile...
Before Laz could finish his thoughts, the figure turned around and looked at him. The figure clutched somethung like a satchel in it's bulky arms. It's tail lashed back and forth.
Lazarus cleared his throat. " Hey... I realized you were hurt... I'm here to help. " His voice was shaky.
The figure spoke. " I'm sorry I frightened you. I don't need assistance, it's just a cut..."
Lazarus walked slowly. He froze when he saw a figure before him. He carefully approached. It didn't seem to hostile...
Before Laz could finish his thoughts, the figure turned around and looked at him. The figure clutched somethung like a satchel in it's bulky arms. It's tail lashed back and forth.
Lazarus cleared his throat. " Hey... I realized you were hurt... I'm here to help. " His voice was shaky.
The figure spoke. " I'm sorry I frightened you. I don't need assistance, it's just a cut..."
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
Gray kept his glare fixed on Kira, but then lowered his wings. “Then, lets keep moving, shall we?” He said, seemingly losing all of his anger. He turned to tell Lazarus that it was okay to come out, but he wasn’t there. “... Where did he go.”

Gray kept his glare fixed on Kira, but then lowered his wings. “Then, lets keep moving, shall we?” He said, seemingly losing all of his anger. He turned to tell Lazarus that it was okay to come out, but he wasn’t there. “... Where did he go.”

|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
In her cell, Thorn uncurled herself from the corner she had been napping in, and yawned. Yep, it looked like there was nothing going on at the moment. Ever since those scientists had left her here, there hadn't been much to do. It was incredibly boring. Of course, she didn't miss being forced to take part in those experiments that involved too many needles, but she did miss the times where they had left her in a large room and told her to protect something. A little, anyway.

But she wasn't good at that. She had heard the scientists say so, using words like 'disobedient' 'possible failure' and 'too annoying'. That was probably why they were leaving her alone now. The amount of food she was given was decreasing as well.

Thorn sighed and walked up to the front of her cell to see if there was anyone around.
In her cell, Thorn uncurled herself from the corner she had been napping in, and yawned. Yep, it looked like there was nothing going on at the moment. Ever since those scientists had left her here, there hadn't been much to do. It was incredibly boring. Of course, she didn't miss being forced to take part in those experiments that involved too many needles, but she did miss the times where they had left her in a large room and told her to protect something. A little, anyway.

But she wasn't good at that. She had heard the scientists say so, using words like 'disobedient' 'possible failure' and 'too annoying'. That was probably why they were leaving her alone now. The amount of food she was given was decreasing as well.

Thorn sighed and walked up to the front of her cell to see if there was anyone around.
2LHRMay.png
Orpheus emerged from the water, shaking himself off. He walked back towards the cells, and as he passed a certain cell, he doubled back to look at the figure standing in the front of her cell. "Hello! My name is Orpheus! What's yours?" he asked, both a wing and a hand outstretched.
Orpheus emerged from the water, shaking himself off. He walked back towards the cells, and as he passed a certain cell, he doubled back to look at the figure standing in the front of her cell. "Hello! My name is Orpheus! What's yours?" he asked, both a wing and a hand outstretched.
Thorn was quite surprised to see Orpheus roaming about freely. From what she had seen so far, the scientists were normally careful to not let such things happen. She waved to him, happy to finally be talking to someone.

"I'm Thorn! Nice to meet you. What are you doing outside, though? Won't the scientists get all nervous?" she asked.
Thorn was quite surprised to see Orpheus roaming about freely. From what she had seen so far, the scientists were normally careful to not let such things happen. She waved to him, happy to finally be talking to someone.

"I'm Thorn! Nice to meet you. What are you doing outside, though? Won't the scientists get all nervous?" she asked.
2LHRMay.png
Orpheus shook his head, his ears waving. "Nah. I think they stopped caring. Plus, even if they do get nervous, what can they do? Kill me?", He said with a broad grin, shifting wings, and coloring them bright purple.
Orpheus shook his head, his ears waving. "Nah. I think they stopped caring. Plus, even if they do get nervous, what can they do? Kill me?", He said with a broad grin, shifting wings, and coloring them bright purple.
Kira was sitting looking a bit bored. She had seen in what direction the bush man had went, so she glanced at Gray an nodded in the direction of the blood. “I might have seen him go this direction.”

Kira than proceeded, absolutely disinterested in what was happening around her, to inspected her own wounds.
Kira was sitting looking a bit bored. She had seen in what direction the bush man had went, so she glanced at Gray an nodded in the direction of the blood. “I might have seen him go this direction.”

Kira than proceeded, absolutely disinterested in what was happening around her, to inspected her own wounds.
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40